Overgeared - Reviews

Alt title: Temppal

Overgeared
v1ad's avatar
Nov 10, 2020

Read it ! The begening is slow and the main character is not realy smart BUT as time pass the main character personality becomes more and more interesting, profound, human. Moreover the story is becoming qicker as the story is progressing. And the art is very good and fit well with the story.

8.5/10 characters
mangah0's avatar
May 6, 2020

I'd like to start off saying the ratings don't match up with the overall score I've chosen. That's because I usually base my reviews off of the emotions I feel while reading the story than the actual content in itself.

This is such a feel-good story, you find yourself rooting for the mc and getting hyped when something good happens. It's a basic layout of other stories, nonetheless the same enjoyment.

7.8/10 story
7.8/10 art
Phantoxic's avatar
May 9, 2020

Ah yes, back again with another Reaper Scans manhua. In another VRMMO setting, this story truly hits home to what most of us would do if we entered a new world; not save everybody we meet but rather plunder the world and become overgeared while gaining countless heaps of cash. The main character in this story is enjoyable although he is arther done, and the art is once again something to marvel. The only real problem with this is the story. It tells the journey of someone who becomes the best of the best, but there's not much to push you on to the next chapter.

JARVIS210's avatar
Nov 16, 2020

Old one was better, should have just contiuned off old one, even if it was dropped by previous pulisher, such a shame.

New characters are annoying, arts weird, messed with old manga story, which i find worse, basically they haven't done anyhting right and made a perfectly good manga into whatever this is.

krembert's avatar
Jul 8, 2020

This is gonna be a short review. I love this series. The art is amazing, and the characters are amaing as well. In the beginning, I was kinda confused, with the main character and stuff. I am at chapter 34 when i'm writing this.

Spoiler Warning - This is a spoiler to those woh haven't read chapter 34 or less.

I really liked it, when the family had a bad time with their debt, and the MC said he can make money quick to help them. He had already made 200 million. I though the best moment in the seires yet is where the father approves of him playing games and earning money. This is one of the best VR manga I have ever read.