One Take - Reviews

One Take
getou's avatar
Apr 6, 2021

One take is a fun (romantic) thriller. The story begins with the MC landing a role in a highly anticipated drama which is a big deal for his career bc the rumour if him having assaulted his female coleuge almost ended his career. The more the plot progresses the more mysterious it gets, it has definitely kept me at the edge of my seat. The chemistry between the male leads is intriguing it is hinted that they've met in the past but because we're shown the story from the MC's pov we're mostly kept in the dark. All and all a fun intriguing read.

TheNuisance1's avatar
May 19, 2021

This is actually not a bad manhwa which is about two actors Seungmin and Hyunje in love. Seungmin is pretty much underestimated because of people perceive him as a “scary bloke” and the fact they want him off the stage does make them pretty scummy (although I’m sure it can happen anywhere in the acting world). He is also a fan of Hyunje but tries his best not to expose himself as a “fanboy” (obviously failed). Btw lads, their acting scenes together were pretty good, Lezhin once again does create decent Yaoi stuff that really want you to read more. Btw both Seungmin and Hyunje are adorable obviously….

happyreader66's avatar
Jun 7, 2021

I like the story and how the male lead is righteous toward the end. They say good people tend to meet good people just like birds of a feather flocks together. However at the same time, we meet those who harm us. With this manga, I decided not to wish to be not harmed, I however wish that I have good people around me while I am hurt. This manga gives me the hope of meeting good people and so I should not easily break down.

Recommend for: Those who prefer clean storyline because the characters have been acting reasonably up until now.

Alert: I am not encouraging stubborn righteous, I just think that the male lead is brave to stick to his own principle of being kind.

8.5/10 story