One-Punch Man

Alt title: One Punch-Man

Add review
chocokaylarobin's avatar
Sep 12, 2015

Story: One Punch Man is probably one of the most hilarious, Action-Packed and amazing manga's I've read in a LONG time. It's so entertaining and different. Usually when a story starts it's more built up to where the protagonist is becoming stronger but with One Punch Man it gives this sense of what if the Protagoist is already over powered and with that you would think it would be a boring plot but it's not! :D It's actually a really interesting story of "What can you do if your too over-powered?"

Characters:(Some Spoilers) Most of the characters are very dependent one Power or rankings within the Super hero organization they have but with Saitama's character even though people may see him as "Weak" because of his apperence he is actually one of the most truest heros in that universe. Some hero's would only do it for rankings but Saitama never really cared about all that much he focuses on saving his town more than "If i'm Rank One in the Top Class I'll get lots of money and respect." He soon meet's people along the way and they realize that he is infact very stong and shows what it really is like to be a hero.

Art: ..... I really need to say it..

Yusuke Murata Is one of the BEST manga artist of all time!

The Original Art is a different story though

But I DEFINATLY recommend you read the Original Webcomic too :D

Overall: I think many people will enjoy it especally with the new anime coming out give it a shot and read both the Webcomic and Remake you'll love both. ^^ Sometimes the Remake does go a different path then the Original by ONE does so it's good to read both!

PharuanUndearth's avatar
Apr 14, 2016

I don't really like doing reviews before the series is finished but this one i have to make an exception for. (I did the webcomic first)

~Spoilers~

This is like the Anime/Webcomic which i am glad, all follow the source material to the letter, and makes this series a cut above the rest. The lack of deviation is why the entire series is beautiful. This Manga is drawn by Yuusuke Murata a very well know artist, and fan of the webcomic. The comedic overtone and the really impressive fight scenes are at the heart and soul of the series. The introduction of class ranks and positions within the ranks; in-fighting and backstabbing at lower echelons is very intriguing. There really is no slow point in the series that i can recall, so the pacing is very good. In order the series should be done is: Anime-Manga-Webcomic. That way the story will drive you to stay with it. Well worth all the time you spend with it. Yes there was some copy-pasting here but it really is a very good series that should be in anyones top ten. Well as soon as we hit the Garou arc the following of the source material has now diverged, but it still is super good and a very good and surprising storyline.

bobhikes's avatar
Nov 10, 2018

Love the anime One Punch man so I decided to read the Manga Vol 8 starts right after the end of the anime series 1.  It was just like the series, the humor the satire very good but I guess I'm not an manga person.  I like colors and reading left to right.  Comics were my forte and the artwork and colors my muse.  Anime is very similar but the manga being mostly black and white with the Right to left reading makes it work to read.  That said One Punch Man would be worth the work if series 2 wasn't coming out on Anime.

Khodumiah's avatar
Oct 27, 2018

Brilliant Manga. One of the most original manga ive seen in a long time. Funny and well done. Shows how life would be like if you were already an OP protagonist. You would think this comic would be broing but it really isnt. Really wel done comic. Also can some one help me please. I dont know how to read comucs on this website. Ive read this one on other places. But i cant for the life of me find any ways to read any comics in this website