Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Reviews

Alt title: Jeonjijeok Dokja Sijeom

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Rain3's avatar
Jun 7, 2020

Although it is a little slow paced in the begining but the varied array of characters make up for it. MC seems to be evolving like the MC of Solo Leveling. Premise is a little like "dungeon reset" except this time imp is more bearable as compared to that rabbit(if you have read Dungeon Reset). Looks promising although i'm writing this when only seven chapters have been released.

Side Note: If you are into survival sort of manhwa then it is a good read...

8.5/10 story
8.5/10 art
8.7/10 overall
Rai95's avatar
Jun 8, 2020

This looks very promising as of now, I’m currently writing this after reading the latest chp (chp7) it’s a little slow paced in the beginning which i don’t necessarily dislike for this manhwa, and I like that mc has a little bit of twisted personality. Overall I have really high expectations for this Manhwa, and I’m really looking forward for future chapters

8.5/10 art
9.1/10 overall
dxnac's avatar
Jul 1, 2020

The story and plot is really interesting so far and it's unique but also kinda familiar because like another reviewer said it reminds you of dungeon reset and other shounen survival game mangas. The characters are cool too and the "protagonist" in the phone is also hot so uh that's a plus and the art is really pretty and clean. I'm only on ch 11 right now so the story seems to be moving a bit slow for me but that'll probably speed up later. The only reason why it's not a perfect score is because the MC doesn't have any strong developments so far because he already knows what's going on and only has to think but I can't really complain because that's the whole plot.