Netachara Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Reviews

Netachara Tensei Toka Anmarida!
ScareAntelope's avatar
May 30, 2021

I want more. So far the concept is interesting but not too unique. The characters are likeable enough. The story is being set up well so far. (Currently on chapter 6*edt) I like the art in fight scenes, and the art is unique. I Recommend you wait for a while for it to come out. I'm thoroughly excited to see this play out. A solid start.

dingdong69's avatar
Sep 16, 2021

If you like overpowered MCs, fantasy world that has been repeated idk how many times, travelling said world with you own half-elf-loli servant, this is your thing. Not unique for its type, there are already many gender-bend isekais out there, albeit this one is one of the shittier ones. Comedy is alright, there are some gags here and there.

Main character... eh. Like many isekai protags he is quick to accept his situation, panicks a bit in the beginning but is then completely brushed away so that the plot continues and jump directly to the harem collecting. Of course stupidly overpowered, so he (she?) has to wear a debuff armband.

(mild spoilers for ch1)
We then see our hero encounter a young half-elf girl that is conviniently getting attacked by some run-of-the-mill bad guys. Somehow the certain elf girl also conviniently collapses after MC saves her, forcing MC to use a skill that turns NPCs your servant, in turn completely healing them from any ailments.

This kind of skill obviously should not be used recklessly, as the receiving person will completely become subservient to MC. Thinking this, our hero hesistates..........then immediately commences the contract, that is also conviniently activated by a kiss on the lips. blah blah, elf girl is ok now, tragic story speedrun any%, swears loyalty to MC.

Go forth, hero! Travel the world with your (slave) elf girl! (+finding the truth about why and how he is here but that is not interesting amirite)