Namaikizakari

Add review
AnimeLover622's avatar
Dec 30, 2015

In my opinion, I love this manga series. I love how they show the process of how Yuki starts realizing that she is falling in love with Naruse.

I specially like they show their developed. This shouji manga has twisted to thier own way, not like the other shoujo manga use.

This is also a sport manga and has lessons in it, whihc shows the true meaning of sport manga.

( Don't want to spoil it)

The art is beautiful as such on the sport and romance scenes.

I love the comedy, and the romance.

sebuchan's avatar
Jul 30, 2018

This is one heck of a series!!! I honestly don't know whgy I am so hooked up with this manga, it's just that, it is so amazing. The author did a good job twisting that senpai-meets-kouhai story. Awesome. The characters are all developed, givin hints that there are possible love stories on the side making and I am loving it because right now I am rooting for Suwa-senpai and Usami-san's development. I spent only one night to finish reading this damn manga so that I will just have to wait for its updates but all the wait will always be worth it. Anyway, if you're going to read this manga, I am warning you to stay calm while Naruse-kun is giving off his hotness and cuteness throughout the series. Enjoy reading!!! :)

ffcfran's avatar
Apr 5, 2016

Honestly this started out as a 10 for me. 29 chapters in I now feel like they are just adding things in to stretch it out. It feels like the end should have already come and it hasn't. The characters started out feeling complex and interesting. Now I find them annoying. The guy seems unable to be serious even when its called for and the girl annoyingly refuses to admit her feelings even when she admits it. She quite literally admits her feelings out loud but then refuses to act on them. They make me want to pull my hair out. The art is nice and suits the manga. The rest of the characters are humourous. But honestly at this point its gone past its expiration date.

ddaengtanggukk's avatar
Jul 10, 2019

This manga exceeded my expectations. Like the other romance manga that i have read, i wish it has this and this but Namaikizakari has what i wanted. I can’t spoil y’all since it’ll ruined the mood to read it but really, honestly speaking, Y‘ALL SHOULD READ THIS. I love all the characters, they’re hilarious and fun. It’s just that i wish i read this when it’s completed coz it is stressing me out waiting for another chapter. I can say that this manga is my favourite. After reading this manga it’s hard to read another manga coz it’s making ur standards high. Really one of the best.