My Secret Brother - Reviews

Alt title: Malhal Su Eomneun Nammae

My Secret Brother
wilsonkristen17's avatar
Jun 10, 2016

I'm not finished with this manga, in fact I'm only on chapter 14. But the character development is constructed well, the art style is vivid and the story is unique to what I've read so far.

However, on the site that I was reading it on, it makes you pay to read it after a certain chapter. Which, I understand, but I've personally never been comfortable giving out my credit card information online.

So, I tried to find where I could purchase it elsewhere (preferably at a bookstore) but I cannot find it anywhere. I suppose it's because it's a new-ish manga series, but it is a little unnerving since I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far but now I can't buy it anywhere other than some sketchy online site.

If anyone is even reading this and knows how to bypass this dilemma of mine, it would be greatly appreciated if you could lend me some of your wonderful knowledge!

Nova1400's avatar
Mar 22, 2017

(ノ◕ヮ◕)*:·゚

I really liked this webtoon and I was so glad that I found it. From the title I thought that it was your typical ecchi, incest type of manga. But I really did underestimate it. The characters are so funny and  memrobale and each have their own story. I would recomend My Secret Brother to anyone.