My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! - Reviews

Alt title: Otome Game no Hametsu Flag Shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shiteshimatta...

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
ishadream's avatar
Aug 1, 2019

I kind of have mixed feelings for this manga. I don't like how stupid and dense the villainess is, even though she's supposed to be dumb like that. I like how she's trying really hard to go with her plan and is trying to survive. It's just- she's so fricking retarded it's kind of hard to believe that someone can be so dumb. I actually think she's dumber than me and I didn't even know that was possible.

6.5/10 story
Studybug's avatar
Apr 28, 2020

I adored this manga. It's super light hearted and the characters are so funny. It IS pretty cliche since it's an isekai and the characters and pretty 2D, however the manga knows it's cliche and pulls it off pretty well.

i would recommend this to you as a fun light hearted way to pass time. Most comedy's don't catch my heart but I really loved this one.

strwwberry's avatar
Feb 23, 2020

I was honestly pretty hesitant to read this, since Isekai stories can get cliche and boring pretty fast, but this one managed to hold my attention! It's a cute, fun story with a lovely plot and characters you can really connect to. Our MC was a bit dumb, but it was never to the point where it hindered the plot, so it came off as a cute quirk rather than anything annoying. Seeing her begin to pick up all her friends and rivals as li's was pretty funny, too, and since each character had such a distinct, realistic (for fantasy) and relatable life and personality it didn't every get boring. In all, one of my favorite light novels to date!

9.3/10 overall
koko02's avatar
Oct 26, 2020

At first I was a bit reluctant to read this but i'm very happy that I did. The story doesn'te invlove much drama (as of yet) and the characters are all very unique. The MC is great however she does have her moments that make her seem a bit dense but i'm sure that is what the author was aiming for. I definitley recommend this manga!!!

UnicornLight's avatar
Jul 26, 2020

In the beginning, I really liked this manga. It had all my favorite elements, comedic relief, a lovable heroine, and a set of characters with diverse personalities. But then the MC managed to make everyone who was supposed to hate her absolutely adore her somehow, and it all felt a bit too easy. I know it's supposed to be in an otaku game and all, but it still bothered me how literally all the male leads completely fell for her, and all the female characters completely worship her. I understand how she helped them in various ways, but I wish it would've been a bit harder to win everyone's affections. I was also really hoping that there would be some more interactions among the group of friends she has that aren't centered around the main character. I would have loved it if one of the male leads fell for anyone other than the MC, but that didn't happen. Although the fact the MC was a total idiot was endearing at first, but got kind of old after a while. While I totally understand how some people find this extremely enjoyable, it's not something I would recommend.