My Master is a Backseat Gamer - Reviews

Alt title: Hunsu Duneun Cheonmanim

My Master is a Backseat Gamer
v1ad's avatar
Dec 9, 2021

This is great, classic plot but I kinda like how the mc becomes stronger. Read it !

8.5/10 characters
Gigisasa's avatar
Dec 15, 2021

A clichè story, where the mc after 6 chapters became overpowered. Nothing new. If you don't have anything to read give it a try.

bejaminabunda's avatar
Jan 10, 2022

Sexualises women and it's so generic that it hurts. It's a little funny sometimes but not enough to be worth trying.

3.5/10 overall
AReadingPanda's avatar
Mar 20, 2022

Heavenly Demon Instructor[Review]

By Ha-Yurak

The story is a rather classic and typical Overpowered MC with "RPG" themes, but with a certain twist; the MC has an instructor that he must follow to become stronger. The "RPG" theme also goes well with the instructor twist. But the rest of the story is a typical Overpowered MC "RPG" Themed series; the MC gets noticed by powerful guilds, and is seeked to get recruited.

Art:

The art is sort of murim-mordern fused and is a unique style that compliments the story. Shading and colors are well done, pretty neat and organised.

I don't really like the MC, his brain is rather smooth and he cannot think without his instructor. MC is more of a dense airheaded, and he isn't very likeable.

Overall:

This series isn't very good; its rather typical, generic and adverage. Though the art is decent, its not a really decent read in the end.

Thanks for reading this review!

Zero133's avatar
Dec 11, 2021

classic wimp/simp mc with hero complex that become strong because he works hard (cheat)

0.5/10 characters