My Lovely Girl - Reviews

Alt titles: Bu Ke Ai De Ta, My Sweet Girl, She May Not Be Cute

My Lovely Girl
starsandback's avatar
May 2, 2021

I tend to stray away from reading manhuas because the male leads are usually abusive and degrading and the storylines are always all over the place. This manhua, however, is completely different. The art itself already separates itself from every manga out there. I literally screenshotted so many scenes from the manhua because the characters were literal eyecandies. The male lead is also freaking amazing, like can I just have him? He's sweet, kind, and very devoted to the female lead. The female lead isn't your ditzy, annoying character, too. She's very beautiful, independent, smart, and amazing, and I freaking love these two so much.

It's also close to finishing, and you have lots of cute moments between the two. I highly highly recommend it!

lolimdead's avatar
May 26, 2020

Ummmm, honestly when I first picked up the Mahwah I was quite bored and was looking for a sweet love story. This Mahwah delivers on all fronts. It is a sweet and short love story and the plot for one actually MAKES SENSE!!! The characters are very sweet and funny as hell. Would definitely recommend this read:)

KimFury's avatar
Jan 11, 2022

This manga is perfect from the beginning to the end, really all the characters, the plot, omg you won't regret it, really, believe me, it's cute and you're going to read all at once lol

Lin Hao (ML) is the best, all that I wish for LOL