My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought - Reviews

Alt title: Shinai naru Boku e Satsui wo Komete

My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought
Animage5's avatar
Jul 9, 2021

Nothing is as it seems. Don't trust anything you read in this manga, one second you think you know what's going on then the next it's something else. I love the characters especially the main character he's really likeable. The story is basically about him going out with his friends then waking up in the morning only to find out its been 4 days since he went out and he has no idea what happened in those 4 days. It's really interesting and if you're not reading G0! right now!!

Htripa's avatar
Oct 7, 2021

A good psychological manga that starts off weak but picks up in a real strong and engaging way.

acube3760's avatar
Jan 7, 2021

This one is really a tough one, a story about split personality and being a serial killer is very tough to read with all those nude+sex and murdering scene. seems like "Bastard" main villain and this story same has one but as mc. I am kind of guy who takes emotions from the story but taking from this story was really tough.

story is good you should go for it if u are okay with all the killing stuff, he try to find out about it split personality, as he is the murderer or not. the deeper he goes, more unpleasant things he found about him and what his split is doing.

batkitty's avatar
Feb 17, 2023

The DID rep is awful and gets so many things wrong, which is why I did not give this 10/10, but the story is unique and had me unable to put this manga down. Even side characters are well developed and almost all of them have their own story. Sadly the alter murder and incorrect info on DID soured the experience for me but still a great manga. Just do not get your information on mental illnesses from a manga.

Clink's avatar
Nov 21, 2022

This is a story of a very wholesome start that ends in pure bliss. Expect tears cause this had me crying for years. I reccomend reading this even though the start is very boring but somehow interesting.