My Darling Signed In - Reviews

Alt title: Nae Jaginimi Login Hasyeotseumnida

My Darling Signed In
Len453's avatar
Jun 16, 2020

This story is just adorable, some say it goes a bit too fast but if you consider the personalities and the past of the chracters it works just fine!

The art is amazing, and it's not yaoi or anything but a pure cute story

The first part is great but then a bit next is kinda annoying because of the psycho boy but then it gets better again!

overall super recommend

Some1ridculous's avatar
Jan 15, 2020

Started off great but then went downhill with a over the top love triangle and the secret was out wayyyyyy too early .....

DualityAnime's avatar
Aug 21, 2020

For me I loved this so much! Its hard to find somthing good like this after a while. The art was amazing, only small mistakes here and there but we all make mistakes and no one is perfect. The characters were really good and somthing I loved. It made the sotry whole in my opinion with sitting down and seeing the characters grow. The chraracters to me could have been grown a bit slower because it felt like the devolopment was a little forceful. The story was my least favorite but still amazing. It felt like they really rushed everything, mostly for the second season. I wish they could slow things down a little so I could soak it in more and enjoy the moment. Though overall its a really good read and I would recomend you to read it. There were cute moments as well that just made me smile.

9.5/10 art
junejam's avatar
May 13, 2020

I feel empty finishing this wonderful manga....it was a very fine with light plot. My heart tingles and twitched along the way-

the art is beautifully done, leaving a sweet sight for readers.

you could count it as classic drama BL plot but somehow it felt unique the characters filled my past two days with daydreaming and sweet dreams.

I would be really sad if I dont see many read this wonderfull manga.

OH alsoooo without forgetting the arthur is really nice person who filled every chapter with behind scene bonus.

faces's avatar
Apr 19, 2020

Just finished reading it, great artstyle, plotline is fine.... But if you're here for the gaming stuff, sorry to disappoint you. There are two seasons, in the first season the game appeared in the beginning then it was lost and suddenly became a dramatic BL. In the second one, there's more gaming for sure. but there is more then 102 chapter cuz i just read 104th chapter, its coming to an end though.

9.5/10 story