Movies Are Real - Reviews

Movies Are Real
HitByATruck's avatar
Mar 26, 2021

This is equivelant to "I came for copper but found gold!" simply because it got me so invested into it. It is a little confusing at the start but after i think the 3rd chapter everything should be clear... so all thats left then is to enjoy the read! <3

getou's avatar
Apr 6, 2021

I really enjoyed the manhwa. It's relies more on art than dialogue, very atmospheric almost peaceful. I do feel bad for the MC tho hope he gets more roles in melodrama instead of thriller lmao (and therapy for being chased by a serial killer for 10 takes bc the director wasn't satisfied lol)

rikaluver's avatar
May 3, 2021

The story seems good so far; I'm really intrigued. It was a bit confusing in the first two chapters, but the rest of the chapters clear everything. Also, the art is really, really good! It's so beautiful, and the way the coloring changes along with the movie he's acting in really sets up the kind of atmosphere that's supposed to be felt. Basically, please read it.

Dusc's avatar
Jun 10, 2021

The concept is awesome and the first few chapters were great but then the pacing started to go all over the place. It is really a shame.

Im currently at chapter 13 and I hope that the pacing gets better. Ill updte this if it does.

Alright. The pacing improved a lot after like chapter 15. Ill be bumping my score up from 7.

Alright x2. Got to chapter 23 and I gotta say im so happy I didnt drop this. Gotta bump up the score from 8.5 to 9. Im telling you, read past chapter 17.

S0LANA's avatar
May 12, 2021

still 29 chapters but so far so good. the art style is clean and the storyline is interesting, i really love it cant wait for more chapters.

9.5/10 story