Moonlight Garden - Reviews

Moonlight Garden
CyK0h's avatar
Sep 19, 2019

A must-read!

This book took me on a whole lot of different emotional rollercoasters. One time you're rooting for X, another time you're for Y. Took my heart on a journey I'll never forget. Spending my days reading this was so worth it. The characters were so well drawn and developed. I wouldn't mind reading this again.

mmmlesbian's avatar
Dec 19, 2021

It breaks your heart, glues it back and in the end make it beat so fast that it breaks again. A very beautiful story, i do not recommend reading it in class... for obvious reasons <3

Atarisan's avatar
Jan 16, 2024

The beginning was a little bit confusing but for a good reason. I loved how the story developed. On surface looks like fetishized manhwa but after a few chapters you slowly uncover the deeper meaning of the story.

+ Great characters

+ Love triangle

+ End game couple

+ Good balance between amazing story telling and eye catching scenes

+ Make your heart bounce

+ Cute art style

+ Possible "enemies to lovers"

- You can be a little lost in the beginning

JuicySempai's avatar
Jun 2, 2020

I really enjoyed reading through this masterpiece. I would recomend it to anyone who likes GL. The story is exciting, sweet and overall really good. You can grow with the characters, expirience what they feel firsthand and watch them grow. The art also gets better with every page. After I finished reading I felt a little sad that it was already over. I hope that anyone who reads this will like it as much as I did 💟

JustMirko's avatar
Nov 29, 2020

Overall, this was such a great read AAAAA i could go on forever honestly. The art is so pretty and delicate, yet each character is unique in their faces and expression. When reading, you find youself constantly switching sides and finding different backstories. You are constantly trying to choose who you ship as well. There is also the added bonus of beatifully made yuri that is just *chefs kiss*.