Mookhyang: The Origin - Reviews

Mookhyang: The Origin
Zafe's avatar
Aug 23, 2021

So this is basically the first part of Mookhyang.

After the chapter 47 ( the last chapter of this manga ) you guys have to read Mookhyang : the Dark Lady which have been made 2 years ago and which is still not ended

physickageyama's avatar
Feb 7, 2022

First I would like to say that this is a good story. The MC doesn't want power and it really feels like he has meaning in every action he take. The power he posess is indeed whorty of the mc and he is one of the dudes that can rock everyone. The art is really good too. Overall this is a good read, a solid 9 but i will give it 10 because I am starting to be addicted. Note for the people who read the Legend of the Northern Blade: The MC has the same vibe to him.

v1ad's avatar
Feb 11, 2021

This is really good, the author is really good creating tension and he do not waste time on meaningless battle. The mc reminds me of the mc in "the legend of the northern blade". The plot is classic but the way it is told is really original. I advice you to read it it is worth your time.

Update: This will not change my marks but man I need to prevent you: there is a subplot about memory loss currently (scan 34) and man I am more than disappointed just why the hell do shitty author love to write memory loss arc. Stop it please this is the shittiest plot ever with the body-switch plot JUST STOP RUINNING GOOD MANHUA (thanks for reading I needed to say it)

9.5/10 characters
Likeaum876's avatar
Sep 27, 2022

The MC is the first example of 'Neutral Evil' (D&D character alignment chart) I've come across in a manhwa.

Most of the MC-is-evil trope is chaotic evil types in Manhwa. The only other example I could think of is, Reverend Insanity, which isn't a manhwa. If you like the MC from Reverend Insanity, you'd like this MC.

Apart from the pretty good characters, the story building is also very good.

8.5/10 story
9.5/10 art
SoloHunter's avatar
Feb 24, 2021

First I would like to say that this is a good story. The MC doesn't want power and it really feels like he has meaning in every action he take. The power he posess is indeed whorty of the mc and he is one of the dudes that can rock everyone. The art is really good too. Overall this is a good read, a solid 9 but i will give it 9.5 because I am starting to be adicted.