Momentum - Reviews

Momentum
YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Jan 12, 2021

These little shorts are simply beautiful as expected of the artist who did wolf in the house!!!!

So there are seven of them in total, each titled (in chronological order) Take 8, M's study, Preference & prejudice, Therapist, Trainer, Banker and lastly Phantom. Characters all have some degree of connections with each other and you'll see their roles play out in other shorts too.

Phantom will end tragically I'm warning ya, there will also be couples with huge age gaps and dem performing BDSM plays (softcore at best if ya ask me not really explicit tbh), which mainly took place in shorts like therapist, trainer, and banker (the trifecta of BDSM lol).

If ya want your story be normal unproblematic love then the first one is just perfect, which deals with two actors meeting on set. The second short M's study will have our photographer Edo as a middleman between two lovers' complicated lives (third wheel with benefits) whilst the third one will continue with this easygoing sex optimist director whom Callen works with, educating a lil prude called Taeho (I think that's his name?) on his narrow view on sex.

TheNuisance1's avatar
Jan 13, 2021

Although I wasn't a fan of "Wolf In the House" and feel rather iffy when any mangas have a short story collection. This one wasn't THAT bad so I thoroughly enjoyed some of them. Here are my own personal thoughts of the 7 stories!

Story 1: So its basically about two co-stars in love while doing that "particular" scene together in some romantic scene they were in. Pretty nice easy start to the collection!

Story 2: I honestly hated this one, I just feel like everyone is full in this one. I didn't like how the Hugo character was using one of the MC to get back with the ex and his lover WHILE LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD WTF MATE??!!!

Story 3: I liked the age gap realtionship between the middle aged director and the young employee (can't remember their names). I really wish this story was long enough!

Story 4: Really liked this one too where there's a lot of BDSM cinnamon spice involving a aromatherapist and a therapist.

Story 5: Although it was suppose to be a BDSM saucy"opposite attracts" story involving a race driver and a aromatherapist (?), I personally didn't click with this 5th story since it all seemed rushed.

Story 6: This time the aromatherapist is a barmen and with an older dude who's somewhat of a banker. This also was rushed...

Story 7: Yeah I just gave up half way on the last story man lol...

6.8/10 overall