Mob Psycho 100

Mob Psycho 100
Add review
PharuanUndearth's avatar
Aug 4, 2017

I'm surprised that there weren't any reviews of the manga considering there are over 100 chapters of ~40 pages apiece or so. It's taken about 2-3 weeks of reading 4-5 hours a day and 4-5 days a week. My reader was missing a huge chunk of the chp. 90 boss fight. Again it is a good manga but not what i would call groundbreaking or engrossing. I read OPM first (Manga, Anime, Webcomic) then MP100 (Manga, Anime), and i prefer OPM by leaps and bounds i prefer beat em-ups to this psychic thing.

~Spoilers~

The anime's first "arc" follows the manga's first arc word for word just like OPM, which i prefer for manga to anime adaptations, as that is what made the series good. There are 2 more arcs before we reach where the manga's at the Boss of Claw Fight, the Broccoli Tree Arc and now the Love Arc. There's a lot, but as it is right now I may not continue the series till it finishes, as it's not really holding my interest. Worth multiple{2 IMO} reads as you may pick up on things that you didn't see the first time around. Yep so I just finished the series and it's as I feared it's shit I mean I can't really describe how bad it is it's just very disappointing not exciting in the least, it's just blah.

6.8/10 story