A world where people wear swimsuits all the time, as everyday clothing.
The streets are knee-deep in water, which led to humans wearing swimsuits all the time. We can deduce that this happened because global warming led to the water levels rising to a level where humans were forced to adapt. I don't think it's a reach for me to say that the message of this manga is that if we don't want to live in a world where girls walk around in skintight swimsuits receiving mock facials and almost exposing their breasts, then we need to do something to stop global warming! And who would want that kind of world? It sounds horrible.
That's my face through the entire thing. Not only is it a one-shot, it's a one-shot about a world where people wear swimsuits. All the time. And this is at school, where they got out of the wet, wet outside, in their swimsuits. It is exceptional: in it's delivery, in the art, the colour, the wetness of it all, dat milk, even when writing on the board it's delicious. Considering that it's swimsuits and nothing else, I'm scoring it appropriately, with 90% of the score going to art, fanservice and swimsuits with the remaining 10% to everything else. Which is nothing.