Master Magic Efficiently - Reviews

Alt title: Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

Master Magic Efficiently
benefits860's avatar
Mar 17, 2021

This is probably the most cliche bullshit you ever see. It's cliche to the point where it's not cliche since you got all these other mangas trying so hard to be different, this manga isn't the case. This manga would be a breath of fresh air but the amount of plot armor this guy has is filthy. Plot itself revolves around this dude I swear the absolute horse shit this author is coming up with to suddenly save the mc is malarkey. Read if you want something to mindlessly scroll through like a zombie because if you have any interest in a story's structure or any sense of realism, you ain't getting that shit here

GODLYNUTT's avatar
Jul 15, 2021

One of the worst isekai's I ever read. i tend to read any garbage story really and have spent weeks reading manhua's with thousands of chapters of the same shit but this got to take the crown off of all those for the one I absolutely despise. This has to be the story I have dropped the fastest out of any I've ever read (chapter 7). I was like oh nice another reincarnation manga but the story was wayy too fast pace where he got a companion and there was romance (which there should have not have been any between an underaged girl and a boy whose mental age is at least 60 years old or over). Instead of developing the story to where he gets strong enough to protect himself, oh no the author just fucking adds a shitty character to slow him down and what are they supposed to be love interests? fuck that shit literally chapter 7 author makes them kiss cuz "oh he is injured and I gotta give him the mana potion so he can heal a bit' but no u just had to drink the potion and transfer the portion through a kiss? bitch you literally could have just held the potion and poured it into this mouth. Yeah so fuck this story and fuck this author for putting a romance between an underaged girl (id say she is about 12 because there in middle school) and an underaged boy who in his mind sees himself not as the kid he is right now but as his 60+ year-old self. well my rant is over but don't read it u don't want to ruin your day.

ISimp4Raphtalia's avatar
Aug 20, 2021

This story is your average cliché.

1.Just somehow obtains a harem.✔

2.Average Fantasy world (magic,swords,martial arts).✔

3.Some of the main characters lacking knowledge and just dumb.✔

4.MC just magically becomes op.✔

5.Skill Board.✔

This is just a 'Copy Paste'. Lacks originality. But overall this manga is a good read to pass time and i definitely reccomend to read it or at least read the first few chapters.

Art:The art was average so im giving it a 5/10

Characters:Most of the characters were enjoyable but at times were annoying but overall were decent so im giving it a 6.5/10.

Story:lacks originality , copy paste. Because of this im giving it a 3.5/10.

3.5/10 story