March Story - Reviews

March Story
tigian's avatar
Jan 16, 2020

Awesome History!

Even if it is a short history, it really pulls the reader into it, the story goes through a +/- episodic structure but at the end it quite tangles everything together.

Quite well written in both complexity and character depth(for 24 chapters it has more than some 600+), the art is great also.

TalTal19's avatar
Jul 24, 2011

I learned about March Story from the magazine Otaku USA a few months ago and decided to pick it up.

First of all, the art is simply sublime. It's really detailed and graceful, with a luxurious use of black. It just makes you want to reach out and touch it; even all the gore is drawn beautifully. If a lot more mangas where drawn by this guy, the world would be a better place. So of course I give the art a 10/10, heck, let's give it an 11/10!

The plot isn't all that original. Those of you familiar with D.Gray-Man will probably pick up on the similarities between the two. But it is interesting, none the less. It's dark with lots of blood, but some chapters have a really heartwarming feel to them. Of course, since there are only 4 chapters out, it's hard to tell just how heartwarming the overall plot is going to be. 8.5/10

Characters are average. Since there aren't that many chapters out, it's really hard to judge. March's backstory I found really interesting, though. 8/10

Overall I think it's pretty good, give it some time and it might blossom into something worth writing home about. So if you're looking for a manga with AWESOME art and a dark plot, why don't you pick up March Story? 9/10

…Oh yeah, and there's nudity too, so keep that in mind before you let mom read over your shoulder

8.5/10 story