Lucky Guy - Reviews

Alt title: Jaesu Joeun Namja

Lucky Guy
RiverOfAkheron's avatar
Apr 27, 2021

One of the most vanilla manhwas you'll ever read. The art is great, it can be pretty funny, and the conflicts are admittedly not really there, but you don't see me complaining. The MC's main motivation for going through all of this is that he's horny as hell, and he also has a crush on his 27 year old tutor (mayble like 5 or 6 years older than him) Ms. Kang, who is one of the most pure and cute characters I've seen in a manhwa yet. The real romance doesn't really start until about chapter 35-ish, but once it's there you'll be pleased to know that Jungsuk actually got it, like the absolute chad he is. Enough praising, time for why it's an 8/10. The drama is as I said very lacking, and it's just an excuse for the characters to have sex, which is cool and all, but some characters are kind of unnecessary.

7.5/10 art
Davidjensen22's avatar
Mar 15, 2022

Holy shit, this story is fucking ridiculous. I've read just a few chapters, but I just can't believe it. It's absurd. Heads up, this review might include some spoilers.

The most absurd part is ms.yu. so she has fucked thousands, including her own students, and she says she is looking for a groom!!. You got to be joking. With the amount of dicks that have been to her lady parts, her puss must look like the Grand Canyon by now. And she was just looking for a husband, poor gal.

And WTF is going on with the protagonist's roommate? dae-il I think he's name was. Up until ch 13 the two women our protagonist has had sex with fucked dae-il first. So dae-il is just cucking our protagonist left and right. The first sex scene in this manhwa is dae-il fucking. At that moment, I was like: “oh so the douche fucks first, huh?”.

The train of thought for most of the characters is un-fucking-believable. Their brains must be made out of mud. Even ms.yu who says she is looking to get married fucked dae-il on the first day they met. Not even a date or a talk session, just straight to fucking. And even when she was going to have sex with our protagonist, she fucked dae-il first. That's so fucked up!.(I really don't like dae-il)

Overall, I can't say I don't recommend it, but I'm just saying brace yourselves for the most unreal story and stupidest characters. It's kinda hilarious, thou.

JMG316's avatar
Dec 4, 2021

Really great story. No types of rape or explicit stuff like that. Has one of the most wholesome, if not the best ending to a series I have read. The MC's were great. The MC's friend had the worst luck at the end but it was funny seeing him take responsibility. Everyone had a happy ending. Would highly recommend to everyone.

OneEyeMonkey's avatar
Sep 10, 2021

Before i start with review i just want to say that it will not be graded as overall comics are  but as bordline H manhwa wich means i only look at specifics of this genre.

So you saw score i gave it and you might ask why i put max score well there are multiple resons for that first this is first commics that actually made me laught in realy long time, some of the jokes hit me when i didnt expect them some were cringy but some well i acctualy laught laud. Also MC isnt total idiot he has his goals and he trys his best to acomplish them wich we dont see in most of these manhwas. Usualy i have issues with MCs becose they think with their d*cks first here its not always like that (it happens sometiems). If you like MC it makes reading more more fun.

Now lest look more into detaile into it.

• Story : Yes it is simple story of boy who falls in love with his teacher but its writen realy good nothing is forced to us and everything is explaind. It doesnt feature any ugly bastards, NTR , rape or bribe. Reading it feels fast to the point not wasting readers time with some pointlesss conversations. What is great about this as well is that usually in this mangas u have s*x in midlle of story and then it feels like autor forgot that he needs to write a story so he/she rushes ending of it but here its no a case everything goes hand in hand nothing is rushed. Also the way its writen is great as well if autor wants u to laught u laught if he wants u to *** u do it but also if you suposed to be sad it feels sad(backstory of shorthair teacher *slut numba1*). Author did great job here picked simple story put some s*x into it and it turned out to be great (most of the times autors use s*x to cover poor writen story).
  • Art: There arent many manhwas that have better art i didnt spot any big mistakes there. So for me this is the good detailed manhwa artstyle overall nothing special but for beeing manhwa pretty good. I  really like those simpler pounting arts of cahracters they were funny and at point so tumbs up for that.
  • Characters: I dont even know how many comicses  overall are they that made me love all character in theire storys like this one did. I never felt like omg not this guy again. I alraedy covered MC so now look at the others. His roomate was pretty funny  in my eyes just simple human beening that used his d*ck to think and at the end he paid his cost XD. Green haired nerd girl that turneds out to be slut and thanks to sex she could concentrrate for exames was ok wasnt something special but wanst ment to be wasnt annoing so no problem with that. Now lets look at Slut teacher she was done well  the way that cahracter was writen was in my eyes good she set her goal and went for it her backstory was sad but yet good to read so as reader you could fit into her shoes do i agree with her actions no but yet she had spot in my heart durting the story, was funny as well. Now to the main girl redhaired teacher usually in manhwas autors keeps the main girl for the end here its already nearly from the start she spends a lot of time with the MC before she fell in love with him she is so supportive and nice as a character also she is willing to fight for him with the other teacher there is character development in there and i realy liked her. Even in such a simple story it remind us taht even teachers might not know everything( i guess everyone who reads this is already adult and knows that but still XD ).
  • Sexscenes (hope i dont get ban for this but well you putted it to this site so whatever) : Here is s*x  male with female(MC with all girls and redhaired guy with classm8s and slutteacher), male with 2 females (MC with both teachers),  and female with female (teachers)

Overall i jsut wish there were more manhwas like this it was great read and i maybe will reread it in futere wich is realy rare for me.

Sarkova's avatar
Jul 15, 2021

Happy Ending!

your average love story teacher-student