Lucia (Novel) - Reviews

Lucia (Novel)
GIU03's avatar
Jul 21, 2020

I really liked the story overall, the only "problem" maybe was with the smut chapters, there were too many of them and i eneded up skipping some.

The characters open up little by little and thus the story is slow burn; its a slice of life with a bit of magic and mistery.

I reailly loved the relationship between Lucia and the "sons", After reading it, it awakened In me a maternal feeling (i got really attached to the characters)

It gave me so many emotions and pleasant memories, it's and it will probably remain one of my absolute favourite books.

I usually dont enjoy frail Female Leads, I prefer storong and self sufficient ones, but i still liked it. Probably because she relies on the ML mostly EMOTIONALLY and solves her problems by herself.

9.5/10 story
8.5/10 characters
xyurix's avatar
Mar 13, 2021

Really liked it and got very attached to it the plot is interesting and very enjoyable.

there was a lot of misunderstandings but it was worth it in the end.

i enjoyed the novel much more then the manhwa.

you can read it here lucia novel

9.5/10 story
elineaestelle832's avatar
Jun 25, 2020

It was good at the start. However as the story goes, I'm getting more annoyed by the main character because she seems to be weak and relies too much on the guy (maybe because he is THE duke, after all). But I have seen many types of strong but compassionate female main character that doesn't piss me off and able to sort things out by herself. Maybe it's totally fine for the others but for me, it was quite annoying. I skip many parts towards the end. The plot, on the other hand, is good and everything's cleared up at the end.

This story also has many smut (for those who like it). You can probably find it in every five chapters. You should try reading the novel. It was quite enjoyable to read during this quarantine.

natanickii's avatar
Nov 23, 2020

It wasn't great to read.

This book is just really mediocre. Nothing is done amazingly, and the plot is quite dull and very typical. The beginning was interesting but it slowly becomes worse as you read. There aren't any plot twists or anything even exciting that happen in the book. Even the romance feels subdued. The manhwa, while (slower? kinda, Bcus chapter 55 is before chapter 30 of the book) is much better.