Love Tractor - Reviews

Love Tractor
YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
May 4, 2021

Although the blonde ex really pissed me off at first both him and Yool/Ham sorted out their problems eventually.... in a mature way. There were no major forced dramas on blondie's part, tho he is an egocentric selfish bitch who enjoys the sadistic feeling when Yool his bf chose him over his passion. Like what? Fuck you. I hate people who revel in others' misery and blondie is exactly that type. Still, they all have closure at the end after breaking up all's left now is for Yecchan to fix Yool's depression. You go my boy.

Recommend for anyone looking for a more mature relationship in BLs

8.4/10 overall
Honey999's avatar
Jan 12, 2022

I just love the story line. Specially I just love the author. Giving the author all the love from India. Keep up good work.

Darko28's avatar
Nov 12, 2021

If you want to read emotionally mature characters with a particularly adorable one I suggest you read this Manhwa. It feels believable and when there is serious moments it's not contrived or forced.

8.9/10 overall
iloveSleep's avatar
Mar 29, 2021

This was super cute🥰🥰

what I notice is how it's hard to tell who is the seme or the uke.. cause u never know🤷🏾‍♀️

the author might decide to make yechan the seme and yool the uke or he other way around😅

Tbh I want yechan to be the uke tho ngl😩

The emotions that this presented was funny and adorable at the same time😭

Yechan is a country bumpkin who loves farming and yool went to the countryside to get a "peace" of mind..

anyways...

Yool has this guy he's been dating since high school😖😖

and they don't keep in touch like they used to..😩

yool wants to be a musician but his boyfriend made him give his dream up just to be with him because yool father was either going to disown him for being gay and kick him outta the house 🏠 🚪 🏃‍♂️

or he can continuing being gay but he has to drop music and go to law school... 🥲🥲

His boyfriend being a selfish asshole told yool to chose him over music and he did... 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

he wasn't happy and depression hit💆🏾‍♀️💆🏾‍♀️

yool wasn't enjoying his life and became envious of his selfish ass boyfriend achieving his dream of being an actor or something like that...🙄

when he went to the country side and met yechan who was this fool who looks older than his actual age and farm all day, his mind became a lot clearer than it was before...😁

yechan thought he was dying because every time he looked at yool his heart just starts pounding, this idiot even went to the doctor about it🤣🤣

eventually he figured out he was in love, and being the cute guy he is😭😭

All of his emotions were on his sleeves, so yool knew that yechan liked him just by how he's acting

Yechan made it so obvious... he really did 😳

I really wanted to make a review because I'm enjoying this so far and I just had to talk about 😙😙

I highly recommend, it low key kind of remind me of star x fanboy ngl🌝

This is a must read! 👏🏾👏🏾

8.8/10 overall
nayeli14's avatar
Mar 30, 2021

It's a really good story but i just noticed that were im reading it the chapters go all the way to 32 and here its only up to 25 :(

9.5/10 characters