Love Tractor - Reviews

Love Tractor
YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
May 4, 2021

Although the blonde ex really pissed me off at first both him and Yool/Ham sorted out their problems eventually.... in a mature way. There were no major forced dramas on blondie's part, tho he is an egocentric selfish bitch who enjoys the sadistic feeling when Yool his bf chose him over his passion. Like what? Fuck you. I hate people who revel in others' misery and blondie is exactly that type. Still, they all have closure at the end after breaking up all's left now is for Yecchan to fix Yool's depression. You go my boy.

Recommend for anyone looking for a more mature relationship in BLs

8.4/10 overall
babycustardcreamy's avatar
Jan 25, 2024

GOSH. I never knew a fictional character could be THIS annoying. The farmer is so insufferable for me, I tried to stick with it cuz I liked the other guy and his story was actually interesting! plus some parts are actually funny and honestly, I wanted to see how the romance would play out in the end BUT... I can't anymore. And I've read more than half of it already. The farmer annoys the hell out of me, he's so frikking extra in all occasions and I don't see a single good reason why the pianist would be into him. The romance is so forced imho. He just ruined it for me.

I never leave a review on what I read (and I read a lot)... but this one had only good ones and wanted to leave a bad one in case someone else didn't like this. You're not alone lol

mlys6's avatar
Oct 9, 2023

Ten. Just...ten. It's a ten. A TEN. TEN OUT OF TEN. READ IT.

Dreamkidzzz's avatar
Feb 15, 2024

So wholesome, if I were to recommend any BL manhwa, it would be this one; it's so cute.

sassykillua's avatar
Mar 10, 2023

It's cute but that's it. There's just something about it that feels missing and doesn't sit right with me.