Love So Life - Reviews

Love So Life
KatFoebreaker's avatar
Sep 8, 2018

I don't know where to start. I loved this manga and when I came across it and read the summary I didn't hesitate to jump right into it. No regrets and to this day it is my number 1 manga. I enjoyed every chapter of it only slightly frustrated at the parts where it would break away from the main story and focus on Shiharu's friend. (But even then I don't mind, her friend is cool I was just so into the main story I was likely impatient lol).

Anyways, I loved that this manga developed at a good pace. It wasn't to fast nor to slow and made the romance feel natural. Shiharu and Matsunaga are both well done characters who bring just about everything to the story. Drama is minimum, misunderstandings here actually help the story and seem natural not cliched (likely due to Shiharu's personality and age). It is completed and can be read just about anywhere.

The story summary tells you what you need to know about the basic plot.

If you want a good read, a good romance check it out. It deals with family, light family tragedy, life, growing up, and friendship.

TheDeathAngel2's avatar
Oct 22, 2014

This story is so close to real life it's not funny but it's such a wounderful journey to follow all it's heart warming expirences leaves you with nothing but a smile on your face.
This is one manga I would recommend to anyone that loves a close to home, heart felt love story evovling around a family enviroment.

Just beautiful. Full of emotion that connects to it's readers to the characters, which not alot of manga serise seem to capture within their story and is a rear tallent.

10/10
This is one of the few manga serise you will not regret reading

eL5525's avatar
Oct 27, 2014

story is easy to follow event very little comedy in this story. but still its touching my heart...
i usually always try read like genre  slice of life, and i think this manga really so relaxing and comforting especially if u see the twins ...

emilia29's avatar
Jan 26, 2016

This in fact is my first ever manga, at first I wasn't fond of it as I have never experimented with any type of manga but as the chapters progressed I've learned to love it. This story is very unique and all the characters are so well thought of. I'm a romantic comedy type and this fits my preference perfectly. I suggest all those who love a bit of drama, romance and a good laugh to read this because believe me I will never regret starting it. I'm hoping this series continues on for a long time.

As for the art choice of this manga it is astonishingly amazing! One of the best in fact, I'm in hope that one day it will become an anime series.

SaberOfShadows's avatar
Nov 14, 2023

This was one of my first manga ever.

I've enjoyed reading this so much as the characters' heartwarming interactions pushed me to tears more often than I can admit. I love the twins, Shiharu-tan, Sei-tan, Takeru, Rio and the rest of the cast for their wholesomeness and supportiveness in others' lives. This story sometimes feels so surreal, and the characters so angelic, that I come to really understand the beauty of the blessings that are love, family and life.