Love So Life

Add review
KatFoebreaker's avatar
Sep 8, 2018

I don't know where to start. I loved this manga and when I came across it and read the summary I didn't hesitate to jump right into it. No regrets and to this day it is my number 1 manga. I enjoyed every chapter of it only slightly frustrated at the parts where it would break away from the main story and focus on Shiharu's friend. (But even then I don't mind, her friend is cool I was just so into the main story I was likely impatient lol).

Anyways, I loved that this manga developed at a good pace. It wasn't to fast nor to slow and made the romance feel natural. Shiharu and Matsunaga are both well done characters who bring just about everything to the story. Drama is minimum, misunderstandings here actually help the story and seem natural not cliched (likely due to Shiharu's personality and age). It is completed and can be read just about anywhere.

The story summary tells you what you need to know about the basic plot.

If you want a good read, a good romance check it out. It deals with family, light family tragedy, life, growing up, and friendship.

eL5525's avatar
Oct 27, 2014

story is easy to follow event very little comedy in this story. but still its touching my heart...
i usually always try read like genre  slice of life, and i think this manga really so relaxing and comforting especially if u see the twins ...

emilia29's avatar
Jan 26, 2016

This in fact is my first ever manga, at first I wasn't fond of it as I have never experimented with any type of manga but as the chapters progressed I've learned to love it. This story is very unique and all the characters are so well thought of. I'm a romantic comedy type and this fits my preference perfectly. I suggest all those who love a bit of drama, romance and a good laugh to read this because believe me I will never regret starting it. I'm hoping this series continues on for a long time.

As for the art choice of this manga it is astonishingly amazing! One of the best in fact, I'm in hope that one day it will become an anime series.

Doodlecak3's avatar
Dec 26, 2014

GIVE IT ALL 10! I really like this manga because it's so innocent and sweet. Here's a manga that exhibits pure romance. The children in this manga are adorable and the art style is well drawn too :)

ShiroNeko2244's avatar
Jul 13, 2015

This story in all honesty deserves a 10. It's a cute slice of life story with slow romance in my opinion is much better than that fast and mushy stuff. It has a really good story line and is sticking to it not a manga with just alot of fan art. The developments as the twins grow, and the romance between all characters I awesome. To be honest there's not a single character, art, panel, chapter, or romance that I didn't like.