Love Shuttle - Reviews

Alt title: Aein Shuttle

Love Shuttle
moopies's avatar
Jul 20, 2020

how tf do u start reading it? all it says is add to list

Viktoria21's avatar
Oct 8, 2019

Rivals turned lovers!

The main characters share some very strong bond since the beginning: at the start as widely accepted pair of rivals, and afterwards, as lovers who can hardly keep their hands off each other.

The awesome part is definitely the art style which makes the chacters looks hot.

The best thing about this omegaverse is that readers get to enjoy the story of an omega  who is not abused. In fact this omega is what makes the story so epic: he is strong and seeks to maintain his independency. It is refreshing on many levels and well worth the read!

therealkatie2's avatar
Aug 11, 2020

This manga was amazing ... i don't see what there is to dislike about it .

The story i also liked they have a strong bond in the start but you know they argue and call eachother names the omega is a late so when he does have his heat all he can think about is him and which then they start getting together ... they end up loving eachothers smells and can't keep their hands off eachpther especially when they start to live together .

The art work i loved and same with the characters yes the characters may be confusing but i like how you get to see how their thoughts and feelings develop from confusing and sometimes anger to love .

cant wait to start the second season but overall i recommend ..!

TheNuisance1's avatar
Mar 24, 2020

Yeah the story was kinda too typical of any Yaoi story and art just was rather off. I will add the comedy in this was good enough but me needed more to fully like the story!

valencalista's avatar
Jan 22, 2021

So freaking good! Well, "Love Shuttle" got me hooked since the beggining... I've read "Bj Alex" and I'm currently reading "Here U Are", that aren't omegaverse, so I was a little confused in the beggining, because that are things like "alpha" and "omega". You should really read this bl, because is so cute, funny and has a lot of spicy moments - teehe ;) - and the best thing is that their relashionship isn't toxic at all!  I'm very excited for season 3! Jeez I don' t think I'll be able to cope with the curiosity. YOU MUST READ IT!