Love in the Mask

Add review
Mads's avatar
Apr 19, 2016

This manga has a very good story and is a worthwile read for anyone who likes romance, drama, gangs, action, or tradegy. Love in the Mask adds together many elements to make it a sincerely touching story. There are many sad moments, but there's not so much as to make it unreadable. The art is very nice and consistently good, with the character design being especially pretty, however a few characters look simiar. The characters themselves are unique and interesting, and I give this my beast recommendation.

9.5/10 story
emkay6y's avatar
Dec 9, 2018

Simply put, this story is incredible. Despit the shadow of sorrw leening over it's lines, it shows the true meaning of happiness and hope at the end of the road. What a fantastic ending it has, it kinda reminds me of Uwasa No Midori-kun.

NegativeSal's avatar
Dec 22, 2015

WARNING, FEW SPOILERS

Although, the release was a bit out of order, meaning it wasn't organized chapters. But it was still understandable to know what's going on in the story. The story is a gang love story with a bit of twist and emotional sadness. Despite the fact that I did not like how Bi-rak died and leaving Hyu-bin all with fake memories until the end. The story itself was good, it's just one of those type of manga that you only read once after experiencing the loss or tragic of a dead person. If you like gender bender, gangs, and tragic romance; I would suggest this manga because although the storyline is out-of-proportion, it was still a good manga to read with feel in it.