Love After World Domination - Reviews

Alt title: Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de

Love After World Domination
AKIAKIRA's avatar
Apr 3, 2021

This Manga is cliché as you can get like this is literally boarding school juliet but the characters are power ranger.. The characters are cute and it's funny and enjoyable to read..

Story 7

The story is mediocre like I said it's like boarding school juliet and everything about this Manga is cliché and other romance Manga already did it

Art 8

Its good you can understand what the characters are thinking and their expression is easy to understand

Characters 8

Its cliché like I said but what makes it good is the characters they are adorable and everyone has a unique personality so you will not get bored of them

Overall 8

It's not a revolutionary romance Manga and like I said a million times it's cliché and mediocre but the characters are enjoyable and there is no cringe moments it's just adorable, I definitely recommend this when you don't have anything to do, you will not regret it

6.5/10 story
Curiousmadra's avatar
Oct 2, 2021

Just a cutesy manga about a fated couple who are in a forbidden love because they are mortal enemies. There wasn’t much it could offer but only the art….