Loner Life in Another World - Reviews

Alt title: Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Loner Life in Another World
Manthika's avatar
Jul 8, 2020

Warning: Don’t eat or drink while reading.  The main tag is definitely comedy, I couldn’t stop laughing honestly.  A hilarious take on isekai, where the character antics and interactions are more interesting than the fantasy setting/world building.  It’s full of clichés but, ironically, done uniquely and in a very entertaining manner.  I think my biggest issue is that for a manga supposedly revolving around a loner, he sure spends a ton of time around a lot of people?  But it’s funny, so it’s not like I’m really complaining.  Just, maybe shouldn’t have called it ‘Loner Life’ or whatever.  (Honestly, Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku is more like ‘Beating(winning a game) ‘Isekai’ by Myself’ but Japanese-to-English translation is an oxymoron anyway)

Farlin's avatar
Jan 9, 2021

It was good the first 5 or so chapters but then it just changed completely and got annoying.

He is not alone or "solo" at all after the beginning.

i feel that at some times we are missing explanation for how he got skill, who someone is or what a skill does.

RiamuRamu's avatar
Jan 6, 2021

It's a pretty generic Isekai story to be honest. It's also a bit cringe at times, but there are a bunch of changes from the normal Isekai, they also make the story pretty good. The recent chapters also look like the story's going uphill from now on.