Living-Room Matsunaga-san - Reviews

Alt title: Living no Matsunaga-san

Living-Room Matsunaga-san
ActualLee's avatar
May 20, 2022

I found the age gap really creepy. There are a lot of time the adult man acts inappropriately with the teenager girl and dosent adhear to proper boundaries. I found it groomy and uncomfortable that he was going after a teenage girl and it was normalized and excepted by the rest of the group.

AiAiRobot's avatar
Nov 11, 2017

I've read alot of romance manga to the point where i no longer really get that cute feeling for most of them when the romantic bits happen... but this one seems to give me those feelings which makes me extremely happy >3<! Not only that but the art is really pretty and it has an interesting take on the genre of 'good looking guy is my neighbour' (but in this ones its shared living) which i really loved! Can't wait for more chapters!

707ww's avatar
Jul 14, 2019

Absolutely love this manga! Would really really love for someone to continue to scanlating/translating it though :0

I think I mainly like it so much for Mastunaga's character who kind of reminds me of 707/Saeyoung from Mystic Messenger in a way. He is such a cool character in the way he acts and just his personality. He is also a good character for fan service lol!

Overall I think it's really cute, Miko is an okay character, but Matsunaga and the other housemates are so cool, I just want to be friends with them!

In terms of storyline, so far it has been pretty interesting and well paced, and even though most of the manga doesn't revolve around the high school (unlike many other romance manga), Miko is still at high school enough for us to remember she is a high schooler. Same as Matsunaga actually being shown working in such a way that their characters are 100% believable and interesting. But, reading on Manga Rock, the translations have stopped right at a huge part of the story! I think wherever the story is going from Vol. 4 Chapter 18 (the most recent eng translation I've found) would be very interesting and could help progress or totally hinder certain parts of the story... and I want to know... hahah :")))

DumplingKimchiMochi's avatar
Jan 7, 2024

Absolutely fun reading this. I've developed 2nd ML syndrome and wish him all the best with his future love. Manhwa reminded me of a famous sitcom called 'friends' where friendship is as important as family.

anonomiss123's avatar
Jun 22, 2023

this is a classic an innocent roommate age gap. i love this one and i reread this one like a million times, i hope to moreeeee like this (please recom similar stories)