Little Rabbit and the Big Bad Leopard - Reviews

Alt titles: The Symbiotic Relationship Between a Panther and a Rabbit, Tokkiwa Heukpyobeomui Gongsaeng Gwangye

Little Rabbit and the Big Bad Leopard
banichu's avatar
Jul 12, 2021

Doesn't contain spoilers*

GAH! This manhwa is so so cute! I love the art style, most especially, the expressions of the fl. Legit this manhwa made me laugh so much!!! For me, it was a breath of fresh air from your typical romance/fantasy. All characters were interesting and the female lead is absolutely hilarious and adorable. The comedy element is such a mega bonus (and the handsome guys too hehehe). This is probably one of my all-time favourite manhwas. Please don't hesitate to read it if you are thinking of doing so!

CAviamarisol's avatar
May 29, 2021

Awesome aas f***. Cutest cutey cute rabbit in cutey cute world. Ml did do some kind of weird things with a bunny, like kiss her and stuff, bu Thats just Part OF the FurrrrY ReadinG EXperiEnCe

machiabeeli's avatar
Mar 2, 2022

This is a complete 10 for me. The world-building piques your interest from the get-go. The art details the story so beautifully that the premise, no matter how ridiculous it seems at first glance, doesn't seem ridiculous at all. Instead, they blend together to cradle your interest and your heart as you watch the most unlikely of pairings fall in love with each other.

The FL is a rabbit and stays as a rabbit for a good percent of the manhwa. And you know what? That's okay. She is filled to the brim with personality and is drawn so expressively that you can't help but laugh along with her antics as she tries to navigate through the obstacles in her path. We always ask for a strong female lead, one that isn't conventional and knows what she wants, and the FL still fulfills that role albeit as a rabbit.

The ML here is attractive. ATTRACTIVE. The artist who drew this manhwa should be considered a weapon because they know how to draw MLs as attractively as possible without even revealing SKIN. That is a talent of immense proportions and must be wielded carefully. It's enjoyable to see him interact with the FL. The playful personality combined with a savage grace and fearsome capability is the hallmark of a good ML but what really makes me feel AAAAA is when he treats the female lead with a hidden gentleness only she could see. His respect for her situation and the dynamic of their relationship keeps me coming back for more.

I love this so much!! I have zero complaints with this - I just wish there were more chapters tbh.

Reviewed at Chapter 49.

NicoDreamyMouse's avatar
Oct 12, 2021

This is by far my new favourite manhwa ever! I love this art style so much! It's so cute and the characters are absolutely amazing! Vivi is so cute and beautiful in both rabbit and werehuman forms and even the annoying Ahin is handsome! I just can't seem to hate on him. The plot is amazing as well and literally everything about this manhwa together is just PURE GOLD. This is definitely one of the best manhwas of 2021 and binge-worthy to manhwa readers new and old! :D

Mrukliwy's avatar
Jul 17, 2021

A fairy about a sweet bunny girl and a bad panther boy. -4 score for the latest recap chapter... annoying cliff hanger....

It's almost flawless in means of writting and art. The only issue i found is the plain characteristic of the male lead. He's easy to understand but in comparison to the bunny he lacks the writters effort. The story is very decently described, and the premise is eye candy. With a good pacing and amount of dialogue lines, the story is fluent and easy to enjoy.

But I wouldn't score it at 10 due to some small issues. If you consider animal chacteristics than they are not really represented by the peoples actions. The male lion is obviously ok bcs, males are usally the lazy ones while female lions are the real engine of society, but the panther and bunny are lacking. I understand the sweeteness of a brave bunny, but it would be rather more convinient if she would be brave by accident. And while the panther looks sofisticated at first, it's poorly executed if U look further into the story.

Buuuuuut it would be a comedy, no? And we all prefer drama instead of comedy, right? So, it's easy to ignore and easy to enjoy!