Limit Breaker - Reviews

Limit Breaker
TazzyTheTiger's avatar
Dec 6, 2020

The entire story and characters are all above average. This biggest Issue is pacing. The amount of shit that happens offscreen is insane. Still worth reading though, but not for you if you are looking for a really good story.

SoloHunter's avatar
Feb 24, 2021

I would start by saying that a lot of people have diferent opinions about Limit Breaker. First the action is quite fast in comparison with other mangas but i will say that this makes the sotry good. The MC is very (VERY) OP so you want to see action, to feel the world that is described and to see how he interact with it. Personally I enjoy it very much. Solid 8 but it starts to become a 9. I will change my review if I feel an improve in the future. Give it a go if is your type of read :)

naveniel's avatar
Feb 19, 2021

Spoiler Free Review

Man, the art is good, but what's up with the pacing.

Too fast, everything's too fast.  That's the feeling this story leaves. Stalled it for now, maybe I'll come back to it later, but if the pacing doesn't get fixed, then it's as good as dead.

OP MC's character is nice and enjoyable, but underdevelopped. You don't get to care for him or his family since everything is happening too fast. His relationships could have potential but don't get developed. The plot has potential but isn't developped.

This is feels like a draft more than a fully fleshed out story.

The art is amazing tho, definitely recommended if you want a treat for your eyes. I mean, that's the reason I kept reading for so long before stalling it.

Give it a try if that's what you're looking for, but keep in mind that the story will be lacking.

Raizel97's avatar
Jan 12, 2021

Very fun read. I recommend it to anyone who likes OP MC.