Lima Syndrome - Reviews

Lima Syndrome
Emy95's avatar
Jan 11, 2022

[NO SPOILERS!]

Well, Jesus lol this was intense, I think this is one of the most extreme obsession cases in BL comics that I have ever read, and it's quite bitter too lol. It's a bit predictable and generic in it's ways, and the key point, hinted by the tittle, could have been more developed. But I think it does the job and if you are a fan of the theme and/or want something twisted this is an eligible option.

kkimczyra's avatar
Jan 19, 2022

A list of trigger warnings can be found in this manhwa, such as rape or non-consensual sex, confinement, manipulation, trauma, and violence. I wouldn't recommend reading this manhwa if any of the aforementioned factors affect your mental health.

The more I read, the more my mind was messed up, but I can't even fathom how fucked up this manhwa is. I can't really stand how Heewon manipulates and abuses Mooyoung, along with his twisted and sickening love for him. It gave me shivers to learn that he got it from his mother. Both he and his mother are frightening and have a totally fucked up mindset and personality. It made me sick to think of what she did to her husband to make him love her. I pity Mooyoung, who has had to go through this nightmare. It saddens me deeply that he actually fell in love with this monster. Not only does Mooyoung suffer, but he is also deceived by the person he thought he could trust the most.

0.5/10 overall
n00ds's avatar
Jan 6, 2022

tldr: I cannot deny that this is a masterpiece of psychological horror.

Hands down one the most fucked up Yaois I've ever read. This should honestly be tagged as psychological horror. Part of my sense horror probably stems from being a r*pe and sexual trauma survivor, so I can truly empathize with the victim and their state of mind.

I would have liked to see more in the ending. Perhaps a longer term implication or time lapse. Part of the horror is imagining where it goes from there, but I think that's by the author's design. Babsot knew exactly what they were doing to us.

The art is outstanding despite all other potential drawbacks. Sometimes I'd just scroll through a whole chapter only looking at the characters before going back and reading for the plot.

9.5/10 art
FlowingRiver's avatar
Jan 16, 2022

Wow, it was was so bad I give it a ONE.

If you like Killing Stalking, you might like this one as well. However, I would not recommend either.

One alpha is obsessed with another alpha. He is obsessed to the point of making his object of love believe he is an omega. He bullied him in high school in order to make the poor soul focus on his 'savior'. He doesn't let him work.  And at the end...he injured his legs so he cannot walk away.

The only ending that would make me happy is an ex omega fucking this sicko to the point he cannot walk. Making him the receiving end.  It didn't happen.

The art is nice but that's about it. It's bad, pathetic, gruesome, plotless, pointless and I don't know why someone would waste 20 minutes of their lives on this.

HwiUwU's avatar
Dec 18, 2021

The art is so damn good in this I want more from the author. Most of the smut scenes are rape / unconsensual sex but the art and the characters are so hot I feel guilty for liking it but that's yaoi for us sinners. It's a very quick read with 7 chapters. The ending is kind of a cliffhanger and left for the imagination but it's decent. I'd recommend yaoi readers to read for the smut but you've been warned on VIOLENCE AND RAPE.

**OVERVIEW AND SPOILERS **

I hate that ml lied and manipulated the Mc just because he fell for him. I wished he would've tried to get Mc love instead of making him get beat up and relying on him and telling him he's he's omega when he's an alpha :// but I really loved the possessive daddy vibes from ml. He was not letting his lover go even if he hated him. Kind of twisted but I really wish to see more and I would love for Mc to actually love the ml. I mean he isn't walking on his own now sooo xD ugh but once again the art was soooo good.