Leveling Up With the Gods - Reviews

Leveling Up With the Gods
Darren090909's avatar
Aug 19, 2021

This is definitely a must read. It reads quite similar to Omniscient Reader and Second Life Ranker but it has its own unique elements to it. The MC is an absolute badass and the action scenes are all extremely thrilling. Within the first 21 chapters that I've just binged-read, I can confidently say that this is one of my favourites just below Solo Leveling.

The story is an extremely strong character who is unable to beat 'The Outsiders', as powerful as he and his comrades seem to be (the outsiders seem to be an evil force that will destroy the tower? Not sure). He is given a chance to go back in time through the sacrifice of his friends and from here, it reads like any other reincarnation rpg like manga. He knows all of the hidden rewards and things he has to do to get as strong as possible to be able to fight against his future enemies as he climbs through each floor.

Please give it a read if you're into similar genres. It really will not disappoint.

reipacifc's avatar
Aug 20, 2021

As of right now it is really good. It has pretty good art, a well developed story and the characters are fairly entertaining as well. If you have a chance give it a read because it's something you might really like. It's like a cultivation isekai manga into one. Not a naive, stupid, irritating, and just hard to watch mc. You get the op, cool, hidden knowledge.. type of mc.

SmShI's avatar
Aug 21, 2021

Action packet, entertaining and has a great plot as so far, you should read this if u can as i highly recommend 😍🥵

Tetwisted's avatar
Sep 14, 2021

The reason I am reading this is bc I am bored and I love Manhwas, but the story for this one is a bit predictable and seems like a but of a stretch to call it good. The MC is a typical korean powerhouse with more knowledge then anyone and that is more common in Manhwas then I'd like to admit. Story is super basic 'Earth goes trough a trial so humans get superpowers' so if in the future the basic storiline brawdens I'd be the first to give it two thumb up and change my ratings, but for the forseeable future I do not see that happening.

Also all other characters are not too much developed, and are all mid. The art is good, so at least I'll give them that.

Wamwa's avatar
Aug 20, 2021

Must read. as of now its phenomenal..