Leveling Up Alone - Reviews

Leveling Up Alone
XZeLoX's avatar
Jan 3, 2021

It is very intrasting. When I started reading it there were 2 weebtoons that immediately came to my mind "Solo Leveling" and "I am The Sorcerer King" . Becouse it was quite familiar to these two I started liking it and after just few chapters it become quite good. I mostly like the that he gets some kind of guide like rimuru gets in "Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken" That seems very interesting.

The story for now is very interesting as well as characters. Art could be better, but even through its very satisfying and I like it very much.

caticornio's avatar
Aug 7, 2021

I like the story but I don't like the art, it's just not my cup of tea. It's not bad but everyone's got the same face. Eyes are rarely drawn, and when they are it's like they're all sleep deprived. They all look like they're tired and have a cold with stuffy nose or something. I mean there's some variation with older characters' faces but still. It really annoys me.

I'm gonna put it on hold for now because I still can't get used to this art style. If you do like it then go ahead and read it because the plot is okay.

memxlktea's avatar
Dec 25, 2020

This is when an unawakened porter goes against a strong monster when the awakened people abandoned him to die and when fighting the monster he awakened and then when he awakened he finishes the monster when he awakened talks to the system or the awakened power to find out that when he kills a monster he levels up wich is very op and he continues to just level up