Legs That Won't Walk - Reviews

Alt title: Geotji Anneun Dari

Legs That Won't Walk
Ponyo18's avatar
Jun 25, 2020

"Do you want to live at the bottom while working like a dog? Or come under me to pay off your debt?" Suyeong, a former boxer who retired due to a leg injury, was held up by Taesung, a private moneylender, to pay off his father's debt which he didn't even know about. But Taesung seems interested in Suyeong's tenacious figure... Will Taesung's offer be a new bridge for Suyeong? Or another hell?

I've only read a few chapters so I can't say much but these vibes I'm getting are scary as hell. Like a horror movie thrill.

I like it.

<div class="transform comment_rname collapse" title="Collapse"> </div>

YoungSky's avatar
Aug 4, 2021

NO SPOILERS•

Currently at chapter 53. Latest chapter can be found in Lezhin app.

You can't romanticize violence and that's a fact. So what I'm getting at here is, what the frick guys? I feel so so bad for SoYoung. TaeSung's a jerk. And MinHyuk DESERVES happiness 🥺

Ok real talk, I tried so hard to understand what TaeSung's motive is in this story. But with that personality who could stand it. It astonishes me how much TaeSung's personality/motive shifted from the start of the story to the latest chapter. You can finally see the plot slowly unfold and how deep the seed really is.

It's. So. Dark! The amount of sex scenes are a bit too much tho which made it off-puting for me to continue. (Plus depressing, you'll really just feel so bad for SoYoung) So I speed run through the scenes, but still read the important narations in them.

It's important to focus on these minor narrations every time those sex scenes start cause that way you'll be able to link them piece by piece till they build up to this massive bomb the Author tryna throw at us.

Ah.. the storyline's not so bad. Quite interesting. Character development? I'm impressed with the Author, able to create these messed up characters and how the main characters developed from the beginning to current events. (Good and Bad. Excluding the unnecessary sex scenes.. The psychological tricks play a major factor in this story.)

I kinda wish they elaborated or showed more on what's happening in the background, like what's going on with SangCheol or MinHyuk. How the Author just dismissed SoYoung's ex. (I really wanted to see then fingers) Really makes us wonder, what happened?.

• • • • •

Fr tho what's going on with MinHyuk 😭 He didn't show up for a couple chapters, and when he does at first I thought he was doing some digging for TaeSung but up till the latest chapter something's telling me otherwise..

he attac, he protec, but most importantly, he deserves that SNAC

I think it's just gonna get darker and darker which made me wonder will it be a happy ending or a bad ending? Could possibly end bad.. I don't know.