Legend of Phoenix - Reviews

Alt title: Chi Huang Chuan Qi

Legend of Phoenix
DarkDevilNemesis's avatar
Oct 27, 2020

This Manhwa is the textbook example of a Hidden Gem. The Story is great and you will be greatly attached to the characters and their personalities.The Character development is great. And moreover the art is Consistent and Good. If you like Badass Scenes, you would get that a lot in this Manhwa. If u like Cultivation Madman+Hard working+Intelligent Main Protagonist. You would Absolutely love the Protagonist. Totally it is a Amazing Read.

9.5/10 art
NAA1ex's avatar
Apr 28, 2022

I think this is overated this is why:

1. I have no idea wtf is going on, the writing is poorly done so it super hard to continue reading

2. The story is good but bland, the MC is super prodictable while being stupidly unrealistic

3. I cant think of anything else

All in all if they fixed the writing (translators) then it'd be way more enjoyable but the writing still feels super forced. The actual scenes are way to flippy, and they reveil way too much so theres no sense of mystery. There's more to write but im really not bothered.

7/10 if they fix the writing

ImRandomJean's avatar
Jan 7, 2022

It's one Mahnua of a kind (at least before chapter ~85).

About a genius named Leng Mo that fell into a fantasy world, but this new world gives him loads of opportunities to discover new things, become stronger and make new friends.

The story is interesting to say the least: a peaceful environment at first, some desires for revenge later and the learning and evolving experience to top it all off.

"A great character development" - Yes, exactly. Leng Mo is a genius, a hardworking one and one that "cares for his friends" a lot. The other characters are awesome and I like our strong duo a lot !

The art is wonderful, with the fight scenes, explosions and even the peaceful moments.

Unfortunately, the drawing style changes after chapter ~85 and I feel like the author is speeding up the story for us to reach the end.

Like always, I will not lower the grade based on the last chapters but it was a nice read ( It's on hiatus as of now but 100 is a nice chapter to stop, isn't it?)

SouhaylTP's avatar
Jul 21, 2021

If you like a tough + hard working + smart MC you will never tire of his actions,

I advise you to read this work!!!!!!

1. The special thing about this work is the drawing and the accuracy of the details of ordinary and exciting events as well,
  2. The hero is ambitious but cares about his friends!
  3. very cool drawing!
  4. The story is normal, but it contains rare events and you will not find them everywhere!!!
  5. I warn you! Don't underestimate the story from the beginning because you may regret it later ⚠
  6. The hero is very strong and is often not defeated in his fights, except in rare cases against people who are very much stronger than him.
9.8/10 story