Lady Baby - Reviews

Lady Baby
YukinaZero's avatar
Nov 23, 2019

"Father, Mother, Thank you for giving birth to me." Nope! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOOOOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tolerate a lot for a good manga but I draw the line at creepy talking babies. I mean did the author even think about that sentence before writing it?!? Like how would a baby know what being given birth to meant? How would her family even know it was there daughter and not some insane possessed evil spirit that actually killed there real daughter? Maybe I have just watched too many horror movies and this really isn't a big deal compared to some of the other things other mangas have pulled, but I am not about to read something that throws commen sence out the God forsaken window before even chapter 10.

-10/10 for creepy possessed babies.

0.1/10 story
0.1/10 characters
0.1/10 overall
JijiSerou's avatar
Jan 1, 2020

The only thing keeping me from dropping this manhwa is the mystery. The characters are too doting. No one (character) finds it weird that a baby can talk like that?? Cause I do. Has the person who made this manhwa never seen a baby before? That's creepy as hell. Literally everyone who meets her falls in love with her. Even the freaking guy who's 7 years older than her (And she's 5. The guy is 12). Is there no guy that just wants to be genuine friends with her? Everyone dotes on her. EVERYONE. SERIOUSLY. HAS THE AUTHOR NEVER MET A CHILD BEFORE

Ponyo18's avatar
Jun 30, 2020

While this manga is very cute and heartwarming, almost nothing big has happened in the 82 chapters that I've read. Yes, I like seeing her family dote on Lippe and be happy despite dying in the past, but it gets old. It's too slow, she only met the male lead after like chapter 70 and this is supposed to be a romance(?).

Other than that, the art is amazing and the characters are average. Most of their actions are doting on Lippe so I think they need some development. The only major character with their own personality is the prince, who I have taken a liking too. It would be interesting if he also has memories of the future.

Okay, when she started talking when she was just a toddler, that was unbelievably freaky. She was so fluent and spoke like an adult. I thought it would be interesting at first but it was so abnormal to watch, I would've taken my baby to a doctor. It's like when Saiki Kusuo was walking in the air and his parents were completely unfazed. Except Lippe's parents weren't but they got used to her talking a bit too quickly for my tastes.

Basically, the story needs to move faster, the prince needs to appear more, and the characters need more development. Flaws aside, it's a nice manga too read and looks promising. It's an average manga, I suppose.

Update: At this point, the manga is focused on adoring Lippe and having literally every character fawn over her. I am greatly disappointed.

happydots's avatar
May 1, 2020

If you can stomach a creepy baby that can speak complex sentences, use vocabulary words that a newborn shouldn't know, a five-year-old who has an intensive knowledge about politics and constantly disciplines her elders, and people's obscene obsession over a child, then by all means read this manga. As for me, I had to stop reading a couple of times because the cringe was so hard to withstand. The MC is reincarnated into a baby, but despite having been taught proper education, lacks the common sense of acting her age. Every single person obsesses over her (i.e. people she's only met for five seconds being willing to murder a dude for stating that she was a creepy baby.) I was hoping to get some cute moments of a baby interacting with her family (like Who Made Me a Princess) but all I got was cringe. I'm hoping that once she turns into a teenager that everything would be less cringier...

DareToDream's avatar
Jul 16, 2019

The story begins like every reincarnation novel. However, they are very different in terms of how fast the story progresses. The story literally begins when she was still a babay and the MC learns to appreciate her family more. Also, she becomes more aware of people who are two-faced. So far the story is really good. She has a doting family and the MC is ver open about her situations and she analyzes her actions before she acts on it. So far she doesn't have any love intersts (kinda appropriate because she's still a kid from the time that I made this). I'm in Chapter 26 soo it's pretty good. I recommend tha people try it!!!