Konyakusha wa, Watashi no Imouto ni Koi wo Suru - Reviews

Alt title: My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

Konyakusha wa, Watashi no Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
ImRandomJean's avatar
Apr 1, 2021

It’s not what you call funny!

Like the title suggest, it’s about Illya, whose “Fiancé is in Love with her Little Sister”. In fact, she suffers all her life because of that, and at the end, time turns back and she lives differently. Although she’s determined to make changes, she suffers more and more and still dies alone before the loop continues. One day, a strange thing occurs; a crow comes for her and proposes his help. ( There is nothing more since there only has 6 chapters for now).

It’s kinda dark because you see how cruel the world is to her. She did all kind of things to change her life and make her husband like her but she’s repaid with cold glares, lies and a miserable death. We don’t know what will happen with the crow that comes since she’s gone mad and still craves for her fiancé’s love but there are so many possibilities that I don’t think it’s going to be boring for now.

I don’t think you’ll like it if you don’t like the authors that make their characters suffer for literally no reason and since there only are 6 chapters since 2020, you’ll have to wait a lot for the next chapters.

And the art is good (the first pages in colors were awesome).

That's all for the 6 first chapters (author, please.. more chapters..)

1LeiLani6's avatar
Feb 22, 2021

If you really really like angst, then this is good. The FL experiences unbearable emotional pain from both her fiance and her young sister. And she literally has no escape, like, k*lling herself ain't gon work. I haven't read the orginal webnovel, so i don't know if things get better but i really hope it does cus man that sh*t sucks. I fr wanna beat the sh*t out of the fiance (the man is so blind to the FL feelings like it genuinely pisses me off) but i kinda understand that you can't chose who you love, but that doesn't excuse his behaviour.

julalva's avatar
Jan 12, 2022

I read the light novel and I can't wait for the torment this will unleash on me. The angst is real.

dingdong69's avatar
Nov 23, 2021

Holy moly is the angst in here real

XxAikaxX's avatar
Nov 18, 2021

As of now, I'm at chapter 10 and so far the angst has only gotten worse. If you want something fluffy or just want a mentally stable mc, this is not the story for you. I genuinely just want the fl to be happy and just to finally divorce Soliel but I don't even think that's gonna happen anytime soon(a guess, not spoilers)