Kiss My Ass - Reviews

Kiss My Ass
LadyPsychic's avatar
Apr 1, 2017

The first thing you need to know is that this manga is about hemorrhoids.  Not only do hemorrhoids play a major part of the plot, but this manga is surprisingly informative about them.  Really, you'll find out everything you ever wanted to know about hemorrhoids (and then some).  Some people may find the subject matter disgusting and/or disturbing (especially since this is also an ecchi), but I personally give this manga some points for originallity.  After all, how many other manga can you name that also involve hemorrhoids?  There is also some romance in this manga.  It's quite cute and quirky (though again, some may find it a little disturbing due to the subject matter), but unfortunately, it feels unresolved and a little unsatifying.

Art

The artwork is overall solid and nice looking.

The character development is fairly decent given that this is only a two volume series.  However, as stated above, the romance ends up unresolved.

Overall

If you are looking for something unusual (or are interested in hemorrhoids for some reason), then you may find some enjoyment from this manga.  Just be warned that romance aspect is a little unsatisfying.

6.8/10 story