Kiss Him, Not Me - Reviews

Alt title: Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Kiss Him, Not Me
Tzia's avatar
Jun 2, 2020

Dudeee i was so happy for this manga all the time! My fav dude got the girl at last :D They matured all together and it was a very beutiful manga!

Eiraza's avatar
Mar 21, 2018

Okay so this manga was just the best. The best!! I'm still sequealing from the last chapter. I mean it had everything a good romance should have (they totally banged) and the humor was really the best. One minute I'm laughing my butt off and the next I'm squealing as the boys try to woo the mc. And then when she does pick its just so sweet and sappy and HAWT! I LOVED IT. I freaking loved every minute of it. It held onto my attention which is something that is incredibly hard to do and I read it like I eat breadsticks (obsessively).

If you need a good laugh and some good ol' feels of love and happiness then this is the manga for you!

That being said there is a plot with tension that builds up closer to the end but it's overcome with maturity and humor I feel isn't displayed enough in other love genres. I honestly love this series so much....I might just buy it. In fact...I think I will buy it.

Some people might think my 5 stars is a little generous but I'd have to disagree! This entire series was nothing but enjoyable and thats what I need to give out the big 10/10.

EsmeDork17's avatar
Apr 18, 2020

You'll laugh and cry. "Kiss him, Not me" is about a chubby otaku girl, Kae Serinuma who one day loses an obscene amount of weight and 4 super attractive dudes (Nozomu, Asuma, Hayato, Yusuke) and a girl(Shima) go after her. It's funny, with a hint of romace. It progressively becomes more dramatic and serious. At times, you'll be asking yourself if it's the same manga you started reading. You won't regret reading it. Unlike other mangas or anime that I've seen, the main couple have sex!

schakerin's avatar
Aug 5, 2018

I always avoided this manga because the name was a big turnoff, and I'm not a fan of harem (or reverse-harem) stories in general.... but I wish I had read this sooner. It was SO GOOD.

The art is phenomenal, all the main characters are absolutely lovely and have great character growth, and the female lead gets together with the best choice, hands down (even the people in the comments who were rooting for other characters said it was a good choice)! Best of all-- the characters vying for the female leads' attention all are interested in her for who she really is, fujoshi and all. Sure, the initial reason some of them take notice of her is pretty shallow, but that's part of that character growth!

It's funny, uplifting, and honestly relatable. I devoured it in only a few days. I can't recommend this highly enough for shojo fans!