Kirai de Isasete - Reviews

Kirai de Isasete
nathandouglasdavis's avatar
Nov 6, 2019

Koga Naoto has a young daughter that he has to raise, but has difficulty finding a job that will hire an omega, especially an unbonded one like him. Employers don't want to have to deal with the liability of an omega going into heat and getting attacked (raped) while on the job. Eventually, a kindly old janitor, sympathetic to his plight, helps to get him a job as a high school custodian.

Speaking of rape, Naoto was raped and impregnated by a group of alphas in his youth. Understandably, he has since had a deep distrust and fear of all alphas. But he encounters an alpha who seems different, who's able to control his urges and doesn't just see him as a receptacle for semen.

Their ears look elven. I assume that this is just bad artwork and not some subtle hint that this story is set in an elf world...

simpliianga's avatar
May 17, 2020

Short, Simple, Sweet. I was worried about reading this at first because interaction is what I live for in these types of stories and thats excatly what I got. There are multiple scence with the Omega and Alpha, as well as the Alpha and daughter. They are all very sweet and prove the Alpha and Omega both have what it takes to deserve each other. The ending seemed a bit rushed but maybe thats just me, but overall it was your normal sweet and short omegaverse tpe of story. Both main characters develop well.

Nanaoi's avatar
Jun 9, 2020

I never imagined this manga would be so heart touching. It's not like any typical omegaverse manga. It's my favourite omegaverse so far. It's sweet and fluffy!! I LOVE his daughter. She's so understanding at young age. I swear ya'll will LOVE it. Just give it try! Ofcourse there are some sobbing moments but hey! I would love it if more and more people read this. I love their family so much I cried... read it ya'll

Evan0ra's avatar
Apr 17, 2020

My first omegaverse ever. Because of it, I'm now a real fan of this kind of manga <3

bleh123456's avatar
Feb 2, 2020

this story is so cute -v-

8.5/10 art