Killing Morph - Reviews

Killing Morph
bunda6662's avatar
Mar 22, 2022

This manga is a mess and by the end it is just an even bigger mess. Not only that, it seems that these 36 chapters were just part 1 of a much bigger story that is nowhere to be seen. The characters are mostly cannon fodder. The art is good. All in all I would say give it a try, just don't expect a conclusion.

avajuno's avatar
Dec 24, 2020

Bruh, this is one of my favorite mangas i've ever read! I wish it just had another ending and that it was longer.

Story wise, didn't expect it to be some kind of "supernatural" stuff, but it was a really good story, good plot, and overall loved it.

The art was nice as well, nice that you could tell the difference between characters (i've seen a couple where you couldn't tell who was who), and it was a pretty artstyle, and i loved the mask, keeps it mysterious. Also i really liked the quotes between chapters, kind of disturbing as well.

As of characters, i don't feel like there was much depth on the different characters, which is fine, isn't needed too much.

Overall, one of my favorite mangas of right now, i just wish it was longer!

RavenKth23's avatar
Jan 12, 2022

It had an interesting beginning with a good mistery but the ending was to fast. Overall is a good read to enjoy with gore.

sofiamonster's avatar
Feb 26, 2021

really good. kinda wish a different ending but it's fine. (ALSO IM NOT SURE IF IT'S ALREADY FINISHED, SORRY)