Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 - Reviews

Keishichou Tokuhanka 007
Ponyo18's avatar
Jul 29, 2020

The manga revolves around Ichikawa Fuyuki (female) and Kyoichiroh Kuze (male).

Story: Ichikawa Fuyuki has the ability to look into the mind of anyone she touches. This also applies to objects. She joins(?) a police force and meets Kyoichiroh Kuze. Together they solve mysteries and eventually fall in love. I must say I found the first few chapters boring but it does spice up a bit. And I like how this author makes both protagonists good looking, instead of just one of them.

Art: I do like the art but on rare occasions, the mouths are drawn too thin.

Characters: So Fuyuki is always calling Kuze names and at first it was funny. After a while, it got old and then annoying. Fuyuki is also really dense but sharp at the same time. Kuze, on the other hand, is rather possessive and the silent type. He does open up to Fuyuki, which is when their relationship begins to develop.

Overall3.5/5 stars

saraariana's avatar
Jul 16, 2020

I literally love this manga. I read it like 5 times and gat get over it it is so fulfilling and the connection between the mc and love interest is like no other. Like in other mangas it takes soooo long for the love interest to make a move but in most of this authors work the romance is absolutely amazing like some people may not read it bc of the art style at first I had the same opinion but after I finished reading the first chapter I was hooked and absolutely wanted more. I also like the idea of police department and detectives so I absolutely recommend this manga to everyone.

EveOrelon's avatar
Sep 15, 2020

This was a really good read!! I really enjoyed the characters and the plot. Though, I did have a few problems: I really, really loved the main relationship, I just hated the age gap, it was kinda gross, I tried to forget it whenever I could. I don't understand why they couldn't have just made her older. I also thought that some of the conflicts(?) were resolved too quickly. Apart from this though, I really had a great time!!

dancingcheetah's avatar
Mar 5, 2015

Hi!

Okay first of all I have to say, I freaking love this manga! Out of all the manga that I've ever read (which is a lot), I have to say that this is one of my top 10 favorite in all genres.

Story- Usually I'm not into the mystery murder/police type genres, but this manga was great because the characters are made so well. Each chapter was a new story, but you could see the whole manga progressing along. To some people, the story would seem kind of cliche at the romance part, but that is just made me want to keep on reading! Freaking hilarious and drags you into the story as you read each chapter.

Art- Drawn very well and quite different from the usual art in manga that I read. I love that instead of making huge baby doll looking eyes, they tried to make them seem real and part of the face. Clean and clear sketches and images that make you read clearly and happily.

Charaters- My favorite part of the manga, the characters. I love how the female is different in both personality and appearance. She's gorgeous in a doll like look, but some how is not made to be perfect (which I love). The male lead's personality is moody and gloomy but not the kind that makes you want to strangle him to get an expression out of him, but rather in a 'OMG he is so hot' kind of way. I also really like how only the female lead is more like a heroine than the cliche princess that needs rescuing and she, and only she, can get the male lead to do something that's something he usually doesn't do.

Overall I think that this manga is something that will be stuck in your head for an extremely long time that will make you want to reread it again and agian. I would recommend this manga to all of my friends because there are just so many genres in this manga that I think all of my friends with different interests would find this manga really hilarious and joyful to read.