Kabukicho Bad Trip - Reviews

Kabukicho Bad Trip
KSyl's avatar
May 15, 2021

ok, i'm writing this review while im preparing to sleep and my brain is choo choo not working so much, so im sorry if some words doesnt make any sense lmao

Story :

The story is set off pretty unique, AND I LIKE IT AUTOMATICALLY. MC can read people's minds and ML is a sadist. What kind of pairing is that? HOW CAN SOMEONE GET AN AMAZING IDEA LIKE THIS?? Ngl the more i read, this manga seems more like pwp, but how can i complain?? I just really love it 🤡👌🏻 and wow, the bdsm in this manga is just *chefskiss. Not bland and more focused on "pain" like other manga.. but more focused on the "excitement". +1000 points for that.

Art :

At first the art didnt really gave a good impression on me but.. OMG, THE WAY THE MANGAKA DREW HOT SCENES IS JUST- WOW. IT BLEW MY MIND. U'll know when u read it guys 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

Character :

I love the MC.. he'a so cute omg 😩😩 but tbh im quitee confused with ML's character?? His character doesn't rlly give an impression to me except "extreme sadist but can be gentle"...

Should you read this? If you like BDSM.. why not? 🤡💁🏻‍♀️ This one is pretty amazing but sadly it's a short read :((