Just Leave Me Be - Reviews

Alt title: Nareul Beoryeojuseyo

Just Leave Me Be
Ponyo18's avatar
Aug 4, 2020

'Tis nothing special, but it's not bad.

StoryPlease Throw Me Away is about a girl named Adele who replaces the duke's deceased daughter, but without the affection, a child would normally receive. For her entire life, her one and only wish was to be treated as the duke's actual daughter. That didn't happen. Instead, she was married off and assassinated on the way to her partner's estate. When she wakes up she discovers she's gone back in time, and this time around, she doesn't plan on getting murdered.

Art: Just above average, the expressions are drawn to well in a sense that they look void of emotion.

Characters: To be honest, I dislike the heroine, Adele. In chapter 15, she wasn't given an opportunity that I consider great. Yet, to prolong the drama, she refuses. The male lead, whose name has slipped my mind, is the reason I downgraded the art. Also, chapter 16 has led me to believe he is a natural airhead. It's perplexing, I don't feel any attachment to the characters at all.

Overall3/5 stars

7.5/10 art
6.8/10 overall
IrisWhite143's avatar
Nov 13, 2020

I actually dropped this comic the first time I tried it. But I tried it again and it's really good. I kinda like the 2nd lead more the ML tho...

Djevel44's avatar
Nov 8, 2020

Starts off really well, bit it declines with time because of the mc, she knows she got only 2 years to live, but when she gets handed one of the most powerfull people in the kingdom (who she will be forcefully married to later anyway) then she decline, the further the story goes the more it seems she simply got no plan and push away anyone who can help her, so basicaly she soning for a bad end again even though she said she wouldnt, its like you going to dig a hole and beside you its a spade, its a pickaxe, its a truck, its pretty much everything you will need to dog a hole, but she uses her hands and even if it doesnt work, she keep using her hands.

If anything it just feels the writer made the MC go mentaly challenged for no reason, you get a new chance, but you just make even more people pusses at you where you keept your head down before, you dont go get money, you dont go get high friends you just piss people off instead ?

No idea what the writer is going for but it just gets dumb .

YukinaZero's avatar
Jul 10, 2020

I love the characters. The story is only 16 chapters in so I can't say much about that other then it seems very interesting but the character's are a true delight. The female lead is a sensible levelheaded person with a scecret sarcastic personality. The male lead is a mischievous gentlemen shrouded in mystery. He fits the saying tall, dark, and handsome to a quote. Can't wait to see what happens next.

The author also does a really good job at reflecting how her death has changed her personality. The MC doesn't just become smarter overnight but she does get a lot more reckless and daring. Showing a bit of a unhealthy metal state through her misguided lack of self preservation.

8.5/10 art
MinRei's avatar
Aug 15, 2020

The story kind of side tracked as the fl takes interest on deciphering the thombstones.

I dislike how there isn't a cohesive plan about her escaping their household.

I don't feel particularly attached to any characters.

I liked it when the ml had his black armour on. Not only was the armour stunning but it gave his pressence a boost, a cool black knight. So I was disappointed after the reveal and he acted more cutesy later on.