Just Kidding - Reviews

Alt titles: A Strange Joke, Natseon Nongdam

Just Kidding
Fionka's avatar
Feb 5, 2021

Manga |OT|: No matter how I look at it, its discords fault were not  popular | ResetEraThis was one of the best manga I've read. It was super cute, yet it had many more sad moments with realistic strugles of characters. It was a full emotional roller-coater. I'm quite emotional myself and I really enjoyed the ride.

A love story, where both sides are afraid to confess their feeling because they're afraid they'd ruin everything and are afraid the other member doesn't feel the same. A stroy, where it starts really as a good and comfortable friendship which evolves into someting more. A love story, that faces some strugles as well like real relationships do.

I also liked the friendship theme that was present throughout the whole time. What is real friendship? THIS.

Overall I really really enjoyed reading it and being part of their world as a bystander. I really recommend ^^

ElTutucaZen's avatar
Feb 8, 2021

This one is hard to write because it had so much potential totally wasted, such a shame. I really wanted to read it but I just couldn't keep reading, it was too much drama. This is the kind of manga that frustrates you into oblivion because it has these dumb and huge misunderstandings that could have been avoided had them spoke just a few more words, but nope, they had to get it all wrong and know everyone feels bad. I know I put a 4 in the story, but it's just because of these f***** misunderstandings, outside of it the story is good.

All in all, the word to describe this manga is frustrating and dumb as f***, and I just can't stand the dumb as f*** misunderstandings. Now I have to go to sleep frustrated and angry because of this sh*t.

nickelrandom's avatar
Feb 1, 2021

No words can't express how much I love this story. It feels really well paced and sometimes you can feel sad when reading this. The art is phenomenal and improves as it goes on. At first you may think that it's a lighthearted story, but it handles emotional feelings of the characters well. I don't really know how to say this so read the story yourself.

Loveanime2211's avatar
Mar 17, 2021

I don't even know what to rate this it has a loooot of interesting things going on but getting closer to the end was rllllllyyyy cringy I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or what but then the end end was so adorable I was just prancing around my room