Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Reviews

Alt title: Fiancé's Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess

Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku
TheGirlWhoWaited's avatar
Jan 23, 2019

There is not a lot of chapters out yet, but so far ITS SO AMAZING!!! I honestly could not stop smiling the whole time.

Summary: Prince Cecil is engaged to young Lady Bertia who has recovered memories from her privuous life. It happens that she is currently living in an otome game that she had played in her previous life! Intead of the heroine, Bertia is the villainess of the game and has decided to properly fulfill her role. Be it turning her father evil or attempting to match the prince with heroine, Bertia has made it her mission to suceed as a proud, beautiful, villainess and deliver the prince his princess.

Thoughts: Bertia is the best villain ever! With her attempts to make her father evil and constantly working to keep the 'plot' on course, she is still the kindest and charming lady. Prince Cecil is also amazing. I love how he easily handles Bertia and her crazy plans. I can't wait for more chapters as they continue to grow close :)

ZoologyKaM's avatar
Apr 7, 2019

The Best "isekai is an otome game" story I have ever read!!

Unlike most, this story forgoes the usual view of the romcom protagonist and is all from the perspective of the Romantic Target and he watches the Villianous(his fiance) try to hook him up with the protagonist. I've never seen this perspective before and it's working so well! Cannot wait for more!

SusieQ's avatar
Oct 18, 2019

Honestly 10 out of 10 for everything. This story is filled with so much sweetness and kindness. Bertia and Cecil for life and I really like the idea of how the heroine is able to attract so many people. I've been obsessed with reincarnation type mangas as of lately but this is def one of my ultimate favorites. I suggest reading at least the first 15 chapters (If not all), that way you can a gist of where the story is going <3

mangah0's avatar
Jul 6, 2020

This story has a somewhat refreshing take on the usual isekai villianess route. We see more of the perspectives from the ML than the FL. Personally, I don't feel affected by the character's charms. I find it unsettling how the FL purposely tries to ruin her father. Even though she -cutely- fails, her intention was still offputting. The ML is boringish, with his personally being set on being a high and respected figure. His expressions seem dead even while revealing a smile. They made the heroine of this story annoying and unlikeable, when she is suppose to be a blessing. She doesn't seem like the true villianess, just someone who wants to fulfill her role properly in the story. Yet, because of FL the story is taken so far off course and the male lead ends up at her attention.

And again, this is my own opinion. To me, the story doesn't give a rush of 'good-feel' energy. It gives off a pretty basic normal yet fundamental cute vibe.