Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Alt title: Fiancé's Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess

Add review
TheGirlWhoWaited's avatar
Jan 23, 2019

There is not a lot of chapters out yet, but so far ITS SO AMAZING!!! I honestly could not stop smiling the whole time.

Summary: Prince Cecil is engaged to young Lady Bertia who has recovered memories from her privuous life. It happens that she is currently living in an otome game that she had played in her previous life! Intead of the heroine, Bertia is the villainess of the game and has decided to properly fulfill her role. Be it turning her father evil or attempting to match the prince with heroine, Bertia has made it her mission to suceed as a proud, beautiful, villainess and deliver the prince his princess.

Thoughts: Bertia is the best villain ever! With her attempts to make her father evil and constantly working to keep the 'plot' on course, she is still the kindest and charming lady. Prince Cecil is also amazing. I love how he easily handles Bertia and her crazy plans. I can't wait for more chapters as they continue to grow close :)

ZoologyKaM's avatar
Apr 7, 2019

The Best "isekai is an otome game" story I have ever read!!

Unlike most, this story forgoes the usual view of the romcom protagonist and is all from the perspective of the Romantic Target and he watches the Villianous(his fiance) try to hook him up with the protagonist. I've never seen this perspective before and it's working so well! Cannot wait for more!