Jazz for Two - Reviews

Alt title: Jazz Cheoreom

Jazz for Two
Kavi2z3's avatar
May 20, 2020

The main thing i love about this is the second couple they sooo much likable than the main couple i never felt that much for the main two but the second couple is so freaking cute and so hot too ugh! It feel all tingling to read about them!! They are very passionate indeed! And i loved that...and also i loved the back story it was so freaking sad but also beautiful!! It was the main thing i like about the story plot! Overall its a good read and fucking hot too 🙊🔥

Zaziell's avatar
Apr 29, 2019

Romantic and sad. It made me cry several times 😭🙈

Some1ridculous's avatar
Jul 1, 2020

Wow guys I didn't expect to like this shounen ai story that doesn't have great art. However I love the fact it includes actual jazz music tracks from such great legends such as Nat King Cole, Tony Bennett, Ella Fitzgerald, Astrud Gilberto, along with many others I can't name (so damn much!).

I advise anyone to have the songs playing in the background with the help of YouTube, it really sets the mood and makes your reading experience very rewarding while reading this manhwa!

It does have its sad events like it can be so gut wrenching and heartbreaking. I'm not gonna share the spoilers here so feel free to find them out yourself by reading this manhwa!

As I said again, I really enjoyed this adorable rosemantic (yes I said it) read with the couples (Taeyi x Seheon, Doyun x Juha) in this. I am so glad this manhwa didn't get a love triangle troupe because it's relieving to step away from that nonsense for a bit (even though I hate love triangles anyways but whatever).

Also I liked the fact this manhwa gave me "Kids on the Slope", "Given" and "Dark Heaven" vibes so definitely folks, read this manhwa if any of those are familiar to you!

maymayroy's avatar
Oct 21, 2020

This story is gorgeous from start to finish! Maybe I'm biased because this manwha got me listening to more Jazz. But whoever wrote it REALLY knows and loves that genre, because they effortlessy weave that signature tragic-happy melody  into the narrative (the whole thing FEELS like a jazz song). Try listening to the chapters with the song they're named for:) or don't if you don't like Jazz!

Either way, there's something for for everyone in this. Warning, it's slow/there's less action-- its all about the character's development and emotional baggage (one of the two leads is dealing with some trauma). Plenty of plot but it's def more for romance fans. It's not super long either, which makes it an amazing binge read.

Feels cheap to be labeling a more serious comic as BL when it's a lot more than that. But if you like BL, it has all of the normal cliche charms. Great chemistry between characters and the most beautiful lil blonde bean you've seen!

Made me cry. Multiple times. Don't worry, the ending is a happy one!

P.S. The side stories are totally worth a read.

kebabie's avatar
Jul 30, 2020

Jazz for Two is such a great manga. I cried 3 times while reading it, and I'm thinking of reading it again. The art is beautiful, and the characters expressions' really show how they feel. If you haven't read Jazz for Two, READ IT. It's so amazing, and I promise you will not be disappointed!