It Starts with a Mountain - Reviews

Alt title: Kaiju Yi Zuo Shan

It Starts with a Mountain
Dragwarth's avatar
Jan 7, 2022

Actually, this manhua quite good. I thought that this ws similar to other cliche manhua like any other. But, this one is quite fun to read. it's has action, comedy and kingdom building element. So, i recommend you gve this a try...

TheEpicGamer145's avatar
Nov 9, 2021

First of all, It is boring and repetitive. It was so good at the beginning now it has become boring. The MC does not kill even his enemies. At one point it was fine but now he is letting them live for the sake of the plot. The MC is not a smart person instead he is good at deceiving them, unfortunately, I hate people who deceive. So I dropped this. Well, It is worth a try and quite interesting the beginning.

Zero133's avatar
Oct 28, 2021

it's bad you got the classic horny teen the got iseaked without any talent and only get where he is becuase he is the mc .

0.5/10 story
0.5/10 characters
0.5/10 overall
MangaXexperts's avatar
Oct 17, 2021

This is actually a top tier kingdom building isekai manhua. It has 120+ chapters as of now and it is brilliant. Main character is a chad more like a sigma male. He is not a fighter himself but more of a strategist. It's so good to see him making his village from zero to a kingdom. And all characters are unique and they all perfectly execute the things they are supposed to do. Give it a try and binge reading makes it even more better ♥

9.5/10 art
9.5/10 characters
XZeLoX's avatar
Jun 12, 2021

It is quite an interesting story where MC builds a Town, At first it really reminded me of Doomed to be the King but after reading further it still reminds me of Doomed to be the King. What could I say more a really good Manhwa I really recommend reading it