Isekai de Te ni Ireta Seisan Skill wa Saikyou datta You desu - Reviews

Isekai de Te ni Ireta Seisan Skill wa Saikyou datta You desu
Pikupal's avatar
Jan 8, 2021

Its your generic isekai with adventure story.It has your average,bland mc who is not that OP.There is no annoying girl just your average fl.Mc has some God gifted skills like creation which helps him to craft anything out of thin air.Mc easily overcomes the struggles in his life and everyone glorify his bravery and strength.So it is boring good time pass read.

Art style is nice and action acenes are well executed.

You know it is trash but still you read.

arnexks's avatar
Jan 15, 2022

A great meh isekai. The protagonist is strong and able to do everything. He has a female supporting character with some emotional backage. The MC has a dream from his youth he wants to fullfill. Him and his future lover(not said but it looks as if they are going for that cliche) do some adventuring.

As I said, mehh....

P.S. There is also an ancient city where the main guy can buld anything, but all in all I skimmed that part.

Yateseycakes's avatar
Jan 12, 2022

Starts well, but everything is always resolved within a couple of panels.

This is another isekai that needs padding out. It needs to spend a bit of time developing the characters. Perhaps have the mc undergo some form of hardship rather than have everything just fall into his lap and get praised for it all the time.

Might get better later on, but I'm dropping this for now.

nathandouglasdavis's avatar
Oct 30, 2021

For quite a bit of this manga, the Item Box skill serves as the central point of focus. Kou uses the Item Box in creative ways during fights and to help with picking herbs cleanly (see ch. 3, 4, 6), which lead to people being impressed by fem. And honestly, these usages of the Item Box do primarily seem to rely on Kou's creative thinking. Which is at least preferable to how many of feir other skills operate, where they just give fem advantages without any need for creative input on Kou's part. Kou is way too overpowered and has way too many skills and acquires way too many advantageous items. It becomes a boring story very quickly. The image of fem defeating someone by wielding a chair is pretty funny, but humorous encounters like that become literally nonexistent after that singular clash. Instead, the story has Kou fighting against increasingly dangerous monsters and defeating them all in relatively quick succession.

The artwork is generic and unimpressive. Many of the monsters look stilted and awkward. We often see Kou with feir hand on feir chin, as fe contemplates what actions to take next or as fe ruminates over what someone has just said. I think this is done 'cause the artist doesn't really know what poses to have the characters take sometimes and just falls back on generic filler.

Chapter 16 felt like it could've been a wrap-up chapter for the series, but it says it'll be continued, so we'll see what type of direction the story will take from this point onward. I don't have high hopes for it.

[Reviewed at chapter 16]